chapter 24:- Sorry

With the darkness creeping in from the windows, it seems like I've been crying for hours, truth be told it's probably only been 30mins.

Wiping away my tears, I enter my bathroom to splash some water over my puffy eyes, gentle patting my face with a soft towel afterwards.

Coming back into my room, i freeze  jumping out of my skin when a figure sits on the edge of my bed, realising its Ryder with his head face down with his arms resting on his lap.

"You scared me, why are you here and in the dark?you couldn't least put the light on? " I ask.

"Look Baby, I wanted to apologise for how I reacted down stairs it was uncalled for and I acted a totally jerk. I dont want us to fall out over something so petty, and I certainly dont want to be the one for those tears." He raises his head to look at me.

I make my way over to the chest or drawers flicking the lamp light on.
Now sitting near him on the bed, he takes my hands and pulls my body closer to his chest where I just sit there resting in the comfort of his arms.

"Please stay with me tonight, dont be up here, I need you with me, plus i need to make it up to you somehow."

"Fine, let me grab some pjs."

"Why?you can have one of my tees, you know how gorgeous you look in them."

" ok, but promise me youl let all this rubbish with Josh go now, please dont ruin us over something what isnt there."

"I promise" said Ryder pulling me into a kiss.

"Give me  five minutes and il meet you, I just need to freshen up. " pulling away from Ryders arms.

"Ok dont be long, I'll be waiting. "

Making my way in to Ryder room, the lights are dimmed and his sitting on his desk, soft music playing in the back ground.

"Come on, I have something for you? Pulling my hands towards him.

He pushes me into his bathroom ti my suprises he has run me a bath, full of bubbles,with rose petals floating and a lavender bath bomb dissolving under the hot running water, the fragrance is aromatic and I could just drift off to sleep. The middle of the bath his placed a wooden shelving slab and left his iPad with netflixs on, along with a glass of rose and some chocolates.

"God, I love you Ryder! You did all this for me?" I ask.

"Its just a bath babe, and it's my way off apologising for ruining our evening. "

"To you it's a bath, but to me its heaven." I turn to face him tiptoe and kiss his lips.

"Well get undressed and get it, maybe il come and help get you a scrub down." Ryder winks as he closes the door behind me.

Stripping naked, I place the towel Ryder left to the side of the bath, and slowly put my body into the soarching  water, getting my body adjusted to the change in temperature, I gently lay back submerging more, until my head goes under water for a short period.

Hearing rustling coming from outside the bathroom, the door swings open, to an amused Ryder hands full with McDonalds take out and drinks.

"What I couldn't let you go hungry, so I nipped out? Mcchicken sandwich and chips? I'm hoping that's still your favourite? Right?" He smirks.

"Of course, you know me so well." I grab the paper bag out his hand and dive straight in to the chips.

While I'm relaxing in the tub burger in hand, his stretched out on the bathroom floor just laying there eating and talking to me like it's the most natural thing in the world.

Soon after Ryder is disgarding the rubbish and resting his elbows on the bath side,his eyes mesmerising.

I catch him off guard and blow some bubbles in his face, quickly splashing me back, we go back and forth until his completely soaked, his now once loose tee is sitting tightly across his firm body.

He pulls off his tee, to reveal his gorgeous tanned body, his Jean's hanging losing below the v line.

Lifting myself up I pull him towards me taking his mouth to mine, gliding one hand behind his neck and the other behind his back, with full force i push him into the bath with me, with a massive splash.

"Oopps." I laugh

"You think your funny? You wont be laughing when your screaming my name any minute from now!"

My eyes go wide, biting the bottom of my lip as I am clinging onto his jeans buttons to pull them off.

Ryder shrugs his Jean's and boxers chucking them on the floor with a tud from the amount of water what's been soaked up in them.

Moving closer to me so his now above , towering my frame.

"Fuck" he groans. Taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking kissing pulling, whilst his other hand freely tweaks the other.

Gliding his other hand slowly down my thighs, he spreads my legs wider, one leg now sitting comfortably over the bath side.
With one swift move his finger slides right into me.

"Always so fucking wet for me baby girl." Ryder smirks.

"Actually I think you'll find that's just me wet from the bath. " I groan as he quickly places another finger in, fastening the pace.

"Is that so? You do realise once I enter another finger in your tight pussy and rub your clit with my thumb, il have you coming undone begging me to fuck you within a matter of seconds."

The heat of the bath, his close proximity, his body touching mine, his fingers thrusting my core, and the roughness to his voice when he talks dirty to me already has me coming undone that I dont think I can last much more.

"Ryder, fuck I need you now, inside me." I practically begging not knowing how longer I'm going to last.

Teasing me he removes his fingers, feeling his hard cock at my entrance waiting to slide right in.
I know what his doing, his eyes are giving them away, his captivating me just rubbing it up and down my clit, he wants me to beg for it.

"Please, I, oh, fuck I cant wait any longer, fuck me Ryder, fuck me now. "

"Whatever you say baby girl." With one gentle thrust his inside me, my legs lifting up to his shoulders while feeling him thrusting deeper and deeper into my core.

"Do you like it when I ride you hard baby? "

"Y y yesssss." I moan out

"Tell me that this pussy is mine, only for me, no one gets to see your pussy let alone ride it."

I dont say anything as I'm reaching my climax. . .

"Bee, tell me that its mine and mine only. I need to here you say it."

"Its all your Ryder, no one elses, it's always been yours. "

With that Ryder thrust once more so deep inside that I roll my head back closing my eyes to seeing stars.

He pulls out just in time for me to open my eyes to him squirting his cum all over my tits.

"Ryder." I squeal still breathing heavily.

"What, I'm just marking what's mine. " he grins.

After our little sex session in the bath, I quickly grab one of Ryder white tees which is more like a dress sitting nice below my bum and thighs.

Ryder is already in bed, pulling the covers out he Pat's the side next to him with his hand gesturing me to get in.

Climbing in beside him, he pulls me close to his chest kissing my forehead whispering goodnight.