chapter 6 It wasn't over, it still isnt over.

Evening approaches, me and Mia are busy making popcorn in the kitchen, when Lucus comes behind and pulls Mia into his chest, kissing her cheek. I feel a prang To my heart remembering how Ryder used to do that with me.

"What are we watching then babe?" Said Lucus.

"Well us girls have decided we're watching the NoteBook, true love story right there" Mia said with a wink.

"You do realise it's just a film right? Lucus chuckles.

"Of course, but it's one of the greatest love stories told" Mia smirks.

As we leave to go into the lounge, Ryder opens his door. I haven't spoken to him since he stormed off earlier.

"Ry,do me a favour! Save me from watching this soppy film with the girls." Lucus almost pleading.

Ryder looks to me, like his asking for my permission, I look to his and smile.
"Sure, il save you bro" Ryder laughs.

Mia of course sits on Lucus lap, while Ryder takes a seat next to me on the long sofa. We watch the film in pure silence, my heart beating out of my chest at how close he is.

Noah shouts "it wasnt over, it still isn't over before kissing Allie. I look to Ryder and he just stares, his eyes so much emotion, sadness, guilt, regret, just broken. I let a tear slip down by cheek,but before it falls Ryder catches the tear with his thumb and wipes it away. That touch I longed for.

The film soon finishes Lucus leaves carrying a sleepy Mia to bed,
Silenhits the room again, without another word Ryder gets up to leave.

"Ryder " i call

He stands straight looking back just waiting. I cant say anything, nobwords come out.

Ryder shakes his head and begins to walk away.

"Please,Stay!" I whisper

Ryder turns moving back to the sofa, he stands in front of me towering me with his 6,1 frame. He kneels down, my legs part so he fits perfectly in between.

"I've missed you so much Bee, I never thought I'd see you again. "

"Why did you leave Ryder?"

I wait, it seems forever, his jaw flexing, eyes turning to stone.

"Please believe me when I say I did it to protect you. I will tell you, but nit yet, I'm not ready."

"Ok, I wont push you promise me you'll come to me when your ready?!" I said with tears building.

"I promise my love" Ryder said whilst grabbing my hands with his.

I know I shouldn't let him back in so easily but I cant his here now, with me.

Ryder tucks a strand of my hair out of my face, leaning forward kissing me. Gentle, caring, everything I missed, i cant help myself kissing him back, my arms grabbing his neck pulling him into me.