chapter 2:- Ghosts

Standing outside the house I get to call home for the next three years, well in my case two and a half.
Dropping my bags to the floor, I turn the door handle only to fall with force through it with the door swinging open to a beautiful petite girl, she one of those girls who naturally pretty doesnt need all the makeup, her gorgeous porcelain skin not a spot in sight, big wide brown eyes. You definitely cant miss her with her vibrant black hair with the electra firing purples going through it.
Some girls can pull it off and she definitely can for sure.

"Finally you made it, I'm Mia, here let me help you with those, then I'll show you around the house, mind you theres not much to show. " she giggles.

"Thanks" I say quietly, still getting my bearings from feeling like a recluse for the last two years, I cant remember I had this much interaction from one person before apart from my dad. That's what Ryder did to me when he left, he stripped away every ounce of confidence I once had to become the shell I am.

Mia helps me move a few of my belongings into the front hall way and starts to show me around.

She starts of with the living room  to   the left and the long narrow kitchen down  ttthe corridor.

Theres another door to thee right  of the kitchen   what I got to walk through.

"Oh, that's Ry room, I wouldn't go  in there. " she states.

"Sorry. " I say.

"Oh it's ok, Ry sleeps down here, it's a 4 bed house 3 bedroom upstairs and one down stairs, we gave him that room as, well how do you put it Ry is a nice bloke, his Lucus my   boyfriend best mate, but his also dick when it  comes to girls. His your typical athlete plays football, amazing at it in fact he'll probably go pro, but off the pitch his the biggest player going. " she sighs.

"Anyway let me   show you  upstairs, this is your room to the right there's a future two down the corridor on your left, first one  is mine and furthest away is Lucus." She winks.

" we're all been lucky enough to have ensuite built into  every room, hence why theres no bathrooms."

"Like I say it's just the four of us who live here.  Me, you Lucus and Ry. Not    that you'll probably see much of  him. "

I take in the surroundings my room is pretty basic, plain white, fully furnished with a king size bed, chestnut draws with a wardrobe in the corner, then another door going into the ensuite all painted in a magnolia colour,with your norm of the toilet sink, and bath with shower built in above.

It puts my room at home to shame, it must   be at least twice if not three times the size.

"I'll let you get settled, but come down soon,we're all heading out for a drink later so dress up sexy I need to show you the nightlife" Mia squeals at me.

A few hours later,after making a start unpacking my clothes from suitcases and bags,  I'm dressed in my tightly red dress which shows all my curves in the right places finishing just below my thighs.

A knock on my door, and Mia is standing in a black mini dress.

"Dam you look hot,if only I batted for  the same team." She laughs.   

"Come on, let's get you a drink sorted." Taking my hand and dragging me into the kitchen.

Me and Mia are in the kitchen, music blasting through the speakers whilst Lucus continues to line the vodka shots. Knocking them back one by one, I feel the alcohol burn my throat running down my body.
Tonight I let loose, tonight I'm having fun. The last time I had sex or even kiss someone was over two years ago with Ryder, I could never seem to move on, but tonight I starved for it, I needed it.

"Come on, taxis here." Mia shouts to Lucus as we knock back another vodka shot each.

Mia takes my hand guiding me to the front door  when suddenly we hear a crashing sound coming from the room down the hall which I can only assume Rys home and in there.

The door flies open, and out walks a brunette girl adjusting her dress back down from her thighs, she's giggling and laughing unaware of all our presences.

I watch on glued to my spot as the person follows her out grabbing her waist pulling her closer and kissing the crock of her neck.

I just stand there frozen in time, I feel the bile rise up my throat, I cant do anything but stare at the person I once loved, am still truly madly In love with kiss another girl in front of my own eyes.