chapter 16:- ferris wheel

Leaving the rest of the group, Josh guides me away.

All of sudden we come to a holt, standing three feet high into the sky stands a white classic steel ferris wheel.

"Come on, let's go" Josh tugs my hand close to the que.

"Oh god, Josh, no I'm not good with heights." My anxiety starting to kick in.

"Dont worry, I'll protect you, I wont let go of your hand."

We take are place in the que, with only 6 people in front of us. The que moves quite rapidly with the amount of cart they have.

When its our turn, we enter taking are seats.
The ferris wheel rises slowly at first continuing to stop to allow more people to come on.

My breathing calms as Josh touches my hand gentle stroking the palm with his.

The ferris wheel speeds up constantly going around in a clockwise position.
The sun has now set with no clouds in sight, just a dark sky.
I look out far ahead to the beautiful scenery from below the city lights glistening from afar.

"Josh this is so beautiful."

"Just like you Bianca."

I bow my head with embrassement,my cheeks now blushing.

"Dont shy away from me Biancia, your beautiful and you should allow people see your kindness inside and out."

Josh lifts my chin, and moves in close and kisses my lips. Soft and caring.
I allowing him to kiss me, and start to kiss him back.

I pull back suddenly feeling guilty I shouldn't be leading him on like this.

"I'm sorry Josh, tonight has been amazing, probably the best evening I've had in years, but I have to be honest with you. I like you I really do but I cant take this any further I'm just not ready my head is all over the place and it's not my intentions to make you believe we could have something."

"Bianca, i understand your not ready i get that, and even if you choose not to believe it or not I know theres something going on with you and Ryder, the way he looks and acts around says it all. So il give you the time you need but I promise you I'm not like the rest of the team, I am interested in you and want to be more than friends and if that means waiting until your ready then so be it. "

"Friends still? " I say

"Of course, until your ready friends it is."

Stepping off the ferris wheel, my feet all wobbley from the lack of blood reaching them.
Josh takes my hand helping me off.

"The parade looks like it's coming to an end, fireworks are about to start"

"Well we have one more thing to do Josh before watching them!" I smirk.

"What's that then?" Josh winks.

"Its candy floss time! " I chuckle.

Come on let's go I drag Josh to the nearest candy floss stall.

Watching the sweet fluffy confectionery being whipped from spun sugar onto our sticks, I cant help but feel like a big child this evening.

I take both handing Josh the smaller of the two.

"Hey, I see how it is you say youl treat me to a large candy floss and you give me the smaller one" Josh moans pinching some of mine from the top.

"Dont you even dare" I say slapping his hand away.

"Oh come on Biancia sharing is caring now give me some" Josh continues this time pulling some of the floss away.

Shoving him to the side and giving him a little slap on the arm he stops and turns starting to tickle me.