chapter 9:- Soph (Ryder)

I had to walk away, Josh fucking riled me, I had to leave.
I'm so angry that he thinks he has a chance with my girl, then I soon realise she isnt mine. I fucked that up too.

Picking up my phone i ring the only person i can think of at times like these needing to be laid.

"Soph, where are you?"

"I'm in my dorm, who?"

"You alone?"

"Umm, I can be"

"Get yourself naked, I'm on my way!"

I dont even bother to hear her reply, I just hang up. I just need to replace and release all this pent anger i have built up inside.

I jump in my white BMW 1series and make my way to Sophie's.
Arriving ten minutes later I enter her dorm, seems she has left it unlocked for me, walking straight in, shes in my control laying naked on her single bed with fresh white sheets wrapped around her legs.

It's a good job I just have sex and leave, i mean this rooms so tiny, i dont even know how two people can share this.

"What so i owe the pleasure? It's not a match night!"

"Ive had a shit morning, you going to let me fuck you hard? If you dont want too I'm sure I have a few others on speed dial who wouldn't say NO! "

"Well you better get over here  now and take me then."

Pulling my Levi's and boxers down my legs, letting my cock Bob freely. I grip it rubbing it back and forth.

"Turn around on your knees"

Wiggling her arse in the air, I grip her hips pushing my cock right into her, tugging her hair to pull her back to my chest, i grab her nipples tweaking them while she screams my name.

"Ry, baby, it's a good job I'm on the pill!"

"What?!"

"You didn't use a condom did you?"

"Oh, FUCK, SHIT! "

Frustrated with jealousy I completely forgot to wrap it. I've never made that mistake before.
Bee has me well and truly consumed with every part of her since shes come back into my life.

"Now your done, you need to leave my roommate is back any minute"

"Alright bossy, I'm going!" I said bottoming up my Jean's.

Dripping of sweat me and lucus head towards the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, throwing luke one too.

"Practise was hard today man."

"Yeah coach got us proper running those drills ready for Fridays match" I sigh exhausted, stripping my top over my head.

Mia and Bee casual stroll through the room, I cant help but grin at the way Bee is looking at me, her eyes fixated on my body.

As luke runs around chasing Mia with his sweaty arms, Bee brushes past me to get a drink.

"Did you line what you saw baby girl?"

"Ssshhhh" she giggles with her face seeping a shade of red.

"Any way girls me and Ry are going to The Old Bank for a few drinks if you fancy it?"

"What, really? Tonight?" Mia winges.

"Its only a couple babe, we wont be long, come on you can keep me company especially if Ry has one of his minions around. "

'Hey!!! Its not like that" I shout back as I jab luke in the arm.

"Fine, as long as it's not a late one, I've got an early class. " Mia protest.

"Bee, you up for it? Mia nudges.

'Yeah, why not one wont hurt."

"Great, let me shower off and we can go. " I shout heading out the room.