chapter 1- New Beginnings

2years later:-

"Bianca, Bianca get up! "

I'm awoken by my dad practically screaming for me to get up and ready for today.

"Come on, youl be late" My dad yells.

I make my way towards the shower, turning up the heat, watching the steam clouding the mirrors.
I step In, taking a breath with the warm water hitting my body.

Today was a fresh start a new beginning for me. The last two years have been a blur, after Ryder left, he broke all contact with me, I gave up on everything. I didn't care for school, for friends or even a social life anymore.

Over the course of the last 6months I decided enough was enough and started to rebuild my life, I retook my exams I failed in and applied for serval university hoping there was a small chance I'd get into one at least, even if it meant starting the year half way through. It meant more pressure and I had to seriously knuckle down but this is what I needed,wanted.

Rejection letter after rejection letter I thought I'd have to wait until September to apply again and take the remaining year as a gap year, luckily for me my final letter I had been accepted to The University of Manchester.

Slowly lathering my hair, I remimise back to the days of being with him, his lips,his kiss,his touch. Shaking off the distant memories I get out and dress in my casuals for the long drive ahead. Pulling on my high waisted black Jean's and 1975 tee, straightening my mid length blonde hair and applying a little concealer and mascara.

I head towards the kitchen to see my father sitting on the bar stool.

"You need this Bianca, you're a shining star, chase your dreams, now come on let's go" my dads smiles.

My dad has always been my hero, my mum one day decided to up and leave when I was 5, she never wrote, no Christmas cards no birthday cards just disappeared into thin air like she didnt want to be found.

After my mum left, my dad never showed his emotion,  I'd often heard  him cry at night for the first few weeks, then it was like a lightbulb had switched and he just moved on. He became my only guardian the strong supportive type    always fighting my corner, always letting me achieve my dreams, and always believing in me.
He often worked ever hour he could at the local garage as a mechanic just to  provide for me, putting as  roof over our heads and food on the table.

That's why his my hero, he bell's me every day his proud of me when in fact I'm proud of him.

Grabbing my holdall and taking one more glance at my family home, I close the door to start the new chapter in my life. 

I kiss my dad and promise to ring him as soon as I arrive.

Chucking my holdall in the boot with the rest of my belongings I get in the car ready for my  three hour journey to a new me.

I quickly send Mia a girl from university a text to say I'm leaving now and should be there soon.
I met her through an online uni forum, when I couldn't get a room on campus I had to go for the next best thing and house share with a group of students and she was the person I was recommended.

We're spoke quiet alot over the last week so I'm hoping we'll get on well together.