chapter 17:- honesty (Ryder)

This night couldn't have gone better if I planned it myself.
As soon as i heard Bee was heading to the carnival with Josh I knew I had to go to keep a close eye on that douche  what I didnt expect was for him to meet an old school friend and leave Bee with us. PERECT!

Gripping the steering wheel tightly, I finally take a breath.

I gentle move my hand onto Bee fine and look at her for a reaction but she just looks and smiles.
I know I need to be honest with her and the day I'm finally honest the day she will trust me again.

"Bee look I need to be honest with you, seeing you with Josh tonight fucking hurt, I want you. I need you to believe me when I say I never meant to hurt you or leave you the way I did thise years back.
Fuck you were the love of my life, you still are a day never passed when I didnt think of you. "

"Really? Apart from all the times you were hooking up with the next bimbo!" Bee hits back annoyley.

"What, no, look I fucked up I've made so mistake and the biggest was you. I should never have left you the way i did, I should have been honest with you and told you why I left, but I was a coward and took the easy way out and left you there, waiting  heartbroken. I thought at the time I was doing the right thing for you  me for all of us what I didnt realise was that the more I tried to let go the deeper it hurt and sent me off the rails. " I sigh.

"Bee, look my dad did some messed up shit, it got him into a lot of trouble and he well he killed himself, It was never a heart attack. "

I turn  to Bee to see tears in her eyes, she doesnt speak she just nods to listen.

I finally tell her everything, from my dads Dodgey business, the treats, his death, why we had to leave. It's such a relief to tell her and have it all in the open.

"I knew." I look at Bee confused to what she just said after my heartfelt confession.

"You knew? What do you mean?" I ask.

"Remember the evening we went for dinner, well whilst you took ages to find a car park space, me and your mum talked. She had hoped you had told me so we could try again. "

"Trust mum to tell you."

"I'm grateful she did, it made me realise why you did what you did, but also I wanted to hear it from you to gain your trust before I could move on again. " Bee smiles whilst gentle putting her hand on mine.

"And now?" I ask.

"I love you Ryder, always have, always will. "

"Always." Is all I say.

As soon as I pull into the driveway, Bee jumps out the car, house keys in hand ready to open the door.
Mia and Lucus still aren't home, I knew with Mia little hints she was giving us time to talk. 

I walk in closing the door behind me.
Bee goes to take a step upstairs without saying anything.

I grab her wrist with a little pressure but not too tight. She turns her face back to me and before she goes to talk, I smash my lips to hers. Biting at her bottom lip for entrance, my tongue sliding into her mouth.
She glides her arms over my neck. Her fingers gripping at my hair.

Fuck she amazing, her taste, her smell the sweet scent of vanilla. I can never get enough of her.

I squeeze her arse and lift her up to me, she wraps her legs around my waist as I walk her to my room.
Laying her softly on the bed, I go on top of her kissing her mouth I make my way to her neck kissing biting making sure to leave marks. Marking what's mine.

She pulls on the hem on my shirt and I quickly pull it off, discarding it somewhere.
I lift her top over her head, seeing her in a black lacy bra. Fuck. My dick twitches. In one hand i unclasp her bra, one hand massaging her perky tits while I suck on her other, making her nipple harden.
I move further down her body, unzipping her jeans and in one switch tug pull her pants down.

"Dam Bee, what is it with you and lacy  fuck!"

"Maybe I was feeling lucky tonight" she smirks.

"Oh your definitely gonna be lucky tonight." I grin.

I slowly take her knickers off, seeing her sex glistening at me, fuck I can tell she wet, literally dripping down her thighs.

Pushing a finger into her, fuck she so tight I can feel her walls already vibrating.

"So wet for me baby girl."

"Ryder.. .   Please. "

"Please, what do you want Bee. I whisper into her ear, moving my lips back to her mouth.

I watch in ora of this girl in front me, she grabs her tits pulling at her nipples. Fuck shes going to make me cum before I've even started.

I pull out my finger and place my finger in my mouth.

"So fucking tasty Bee."  I put my finger to her mouth and let her taste her sweet sex on my fingers, dripping.

She tugs on my jeans and i remove my boxers letting my cock stand to attention waiting to plummet into her wetness.

"Are you ready for me babe. "

"Now, Ryder.fuck. " she moans.

I grab a condom from the bedside draw tearing the silver foil open.

She snatches it from me with the cutest grin and rolls it over my erected cock.

In one swift move I thrust inside her, slowly at first, letting her get used to my size again. I know she hasn't had sex since me nearly two years ago so I go slow and gentle at first.

I start to pick up the pace, thrusting harder and hard. . Her hips buckle  she coming undone right in front of me, she so close.

She starts to moan my name scratching at my back......fuck I'm so close. Fuck!!!

We both come at the same time, breathless i roll of her discarding the condom in my bin.

"Fuck Bee that was amazing, I've missed this, us." I groan.

"Me too."  She goes into kiss my lips.

"Stay with me tonight I ask, I pull her waist into me, and lightly kiss her forehead.

We stay like this for a while wide awake, me rubbing her arm up and down while her head is snuggled into my chest traces the Bee tattoo by my heart.

"Bee, I whisper"

"Ummm" is all she says.

"So tomorrow when we go to my aunties, will you go as my girlfriend again and not as a friend? "

She turns to face me now lifting her head tmup to mine.

"Yes." She whispers.

I kiss her lips with the biggest grin on my face.

Tonight il go to sleep knowing I have my girl, my love, my heart back and this time I'll never let her go.