Introduction

'Who Am I'—Needtobreathe

Megan is a Christian first of all.  She'd do anything for God. She sings at church and fills in anywhere she's needed. She has the kindest heart and the prettiest appearance. She was supposed to marry Spencer—a rich boy who was inheriting his father's business—and accept a job at his company. But everything just felt wrong with him so much so that she made herself sick with worry after the recovery of an illness. Everything climaxed when she walked in on him cheating on her with his ex-girlfriend and co-worker, Jessica.
Megan was convinced by her parents to go on a mission trip to Jamaica with her sister church. She made friends there. But then she met Jai... and her entire world changed. She tried to tell herself that she could influence him for the better—help him cope with what he was going through and just be good friends. That all changed the moment he kissed her.
She told him she was in love with him but couldn't date someone who didn't believe in God, too. He walked out disappointed.

Jai finished up his latest film early and flew off to see his girlfriend only to find out that she wasn't being faithful to him. Hurt, he left to a tropical destination for seclusion and to sort out his mind after that experience. He steps off the plane and sees Megan—the beautiful, sweet girl he just can't get off his mind. His limo driver makes some comments about her group and he uses the information to search for her and find out if this girl is his destiny.
He meets her face to face, instantly drawn in by how unique and different she is from anyone he's ever known. She's beautiful and talented and kind and amazing to be around. The two become inseparable—the best of friends. He learns a bit about kindness and giving to the less fortunate. He sees it as an occasional act, while it's a lifestyle choice for her.
Through their time together, Jai becomes so overwhelmed by her that he finds it impossible to part from her, following her back home to her odd-climate hometown in Ohio. Megan takes him around the city and he feels like he's found a gem in the middle of nowhere... but he really has lost his heart to her in the process. She's still dealing with the confusion of her recent break up and he's biding his time until she's recovered. He protects her from an interaction with her ex—who turns out to be questionably violent in attitude and deeds. Rattled by the situation, he comforts her with a kiss that leads him to pouring out his heart to her.
But she rejects him....
Distraught, he goes home to Australia to sort out the greatest heartbreak of his life. Encouraged by Megan's brother, Jai decides to do anything he can to get back to her. He attends Hillsong in Sydney and meets a pastor there who tells him his life isn't as great as he thinks it is—that deeds don't lead to Heaven. Only belief in God does. He decides to continue to do anything he can to get back to her so he reads the gospels and learns about this Jesus that she follows wholeheartedly. He writes out his questions and goes to ask the preacher to find out the answers but truly finds himself and God in the encounter. He flies back to see the love of his life and she accepts him.

So, what happens next...? Read on to find out.