MBJ book final sneak peek

Y/N

I was at a photo shoot today as Michael and I haven't talked in months. Although I made the decision that it was best we didn't deal with each other I honestly missed him. It's been hard not to call and check up on him because it's like a habit for me to check up on him I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. He reached out to me a couple of times after I broke it off but we haven't spoke since my sister's birthday.

His birthday was tomorrow and Miss Donna was holding a dinner for him at a restaurant but I don't think I'm going to attend. As much as I wanted to see him I don't think it was good to see him this soon, it's only been two and a half months. The premiere for Black Panther was also this weekend so I was excited for him.

I've been watching some of his interviews and noticed Michael has been angry and very dismissive of the interviewer and their feelings. He was good with doing interviews with chadwick and group interviews because he can be quiet but by himself it was like watching a whole other person.

My hair was being placed in curls as Dani sent me a video on Instagram of Michael doing an interview with Chadwick Boseman. "I was working out to the black Panther soundtrack on repeat" he started off "Is the soundtrack good for workouts? You recommend it?" The interviewer asked them "yeah" Chadwick said as Michael agreed. "It's really good for a lot you know what I'm saying" Michael started off as chadwick looked over at Micheal "it's really well balanced" He said as they all started to laugh.

"I'm not even going to go into what you just said. Just know it's good for a lot of stuff" Chadwick said as they started laughing. Micheal and Chadwick then did a little handshake making me giggle.

 Micheal and Chadwick then did a little handshake making me giggle

I just liked the post seeing Dani then texted me.

Dani💕: not you two fucking to all the stars 😂

Me: bye😭

My phone then started ringing as I seen Michael's picture pop up. I decided to let it just ring as I heard my stylist Chloe make a noise. "What?" I asked in a small laugh. "Have you ever sat back and thought you may have feelings back towards him and that's why you're acting like this?" She questioned.

"As long as you've known me and my family you know that I don't like Michael like that" I said as Chloe just nodded her head. "None of this is going to work until you are honest with him it can't just be one sided honesty" she explained as I laughed. "But I don't like him I have a boyfriend you and my family tend to forget about" I expressed. "Are you in love with him or are you just tolerating him?" She asked as I just looked down at my phone at a picture of Keith and I.

"You can't force something that isn't a fit" i heard her say as I just looked at her and faintly smiled. "Keith is my boyfriend and I love him" I simply said. "Okay" Chloe said before walking away to get my outfit.