7.

🤍Chris🤍

I heard Y/N come into the house as I just got done placing Christiana's sleeping body into her bed. I cracked her door behind me as I went a room which was my little area or man cave to just have a space to myself as I started a movie. About an hour into the movie I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah" i simply said seeing Y/N peek into the room. I paused the movie and just looked at her peeking in.

"Can I come in?" She asked as I just nodded my head for her to come in as I placed the remote to the tv on the other side of me so she could sit next to me but instead she just stood a distance from me

I looked at her as she was dressed in a sweater dress with her hair in a ponytail.

"What's up?" I asked "nothing I just wanted to say I love you and good night, I didn't want to go to bed not talking to you" she said "love you too good night" I said as she turned about to walk back out the door as I just smiled

"What's up?" I asked "nothing I just wanted to say I love you and good night, I didn't want to go to bed not talking to you" she said "love you too good night" I said as she turned about to walk back out the door as I just smiled. "Babe" I said as she turned her head to look at me.

I nodded my head for her to come over to me as she closed the door and smiled walking towards me. She lifted her dress some as she sat on my lap facing me. "I love you so much!" I expressed looking her in her eyes as I placed my arms around her and she smiled. "I love you too" She said placing her hand on the side of my face along with her other hand on the back of my neck and faintly smiled.

"We've been so busy arguing and having tension between us all day that we didn't even get to take baby girl outside for the snow" she said as I placed my hand on my head. "Damn" I stated as she nodded. "Everyone will be over in the morning so we'll take her out then" Y/N said placing a kiss on my head about to remove herself from off of me as I grabbed her hand and she looked at me.

"What?" She asked as I grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. I grabbed her butt bringing her closer and started kissing her lips softly as she kissed back. She pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head. I placed my lips on hers beginning to deepen the kiss as she rubbed her hands up my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled my sweats down some as she sat up slowly placing me into her as I looked up at her biting down on my lip. "Don't look at me like that" she said in a giggle as I kissed her chest feeling her sit down as I groaned some.
She bounced slowly as I brought her body closer to mine and she placed her hand behind my neck.

"Fuck" She moaned in a semi whisper as I looked up at her. She continued to move up and down at a steady medium pace causing my eyes to roll back. "Right there" I moaned as she kept rocking in that one spot. "Fuck!" I cursed gripping her butt tightly with one hand and gripping the side of her dress in a ball tightly.

I looked up at her as she was biting on her bottom lip with her eyes closed. "Y/N" I said as she continued to moan. "Babe" I started off as she looked at me. I took her dress off leaving her in nothing then slouched some in my seat placing my arms under her thighs. I started thrusting up at a slow pace hearing faint moans come from her lips.

"Look at me" I started off as she looked at me and i took her hair out of its ponytail as her curls dropped. "You're so sexy" I groaned continuing to thrust as faintly smiled which then her eyes soon rolled back. "Right there Chris" she moaned as I wrapped my arms around her bringing her chest to mine.

"Look at me baby" I said as she opened her eyes and N i thrusted up at a fast pace making her squeal as i stared deep into her eyes. Our skins clapped at a fast pace as she gripped my arm. "Baby I'm about to cum" She whined as she placed her forehead continuing to look me in the eyes. "You can cum but I'm not finished with you" he groaned going harder and faster as her mouth fell and nothing came out.

Her eyes rolled back as she turned her face. "Fuck Chris" She cried out. "Look at me" I said feeling her legs shake as she turned her head back to look at me. "Baby I can't take it" She moaned "yes you can" I said feeling her cum. "There's you go" I said as she placed her forehead on my chest out of breath as I stopped looking down at her.

I then started thrusting up slowly as she moaned into my chest. She sat up placing kisses on my lips as I gripped her butt beginning to thrust at a medium pace. "Gosh Chris, you're so fucking sexy" she let out as I sucked on her neck beginning to thrust up faster. "Wait you're about to m-" she started off before letting out a loud moan. "What's wrong?" I asked teasingly as she was getting frustrated because she couldn't talk Instead she was moaning.

I then let her go as she sat up on her knees, letting me fall out of her and she squirted. I just bit my lip down at the mess. It was sexy as hell watching her body react like that.
"Shit" she let out about to stand up but I stopped her. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Your couch, it's going to get messed up" She said standing up as I just chuckled looking at her mess.

I stood up as she was about to pick up her dress and put it back on but I stopped her. "I have to get a towel so we can clean it up" she said as I took the dress out of her hand throwing it back on the couch then picked her up kissing her lips. "You don't want me to clean it up?!" She asked "I want you to shut up and relax" I said as she just looked at me. "I'm trying to fill you up like a Boston cream doughnut and you're talking about the couch" I said. "Because it's going to stain" she said in a giggle as I playfully rolled my eyes with a smile then bent her over the arm of the couch.

I placed myself into her pinning her waist down going at a quick pace. "Shit Chris" She whined placing her hand behind her at my torso. "Fuck I'm about to cum" I groaned out going harder as her foot lifted up some and her toes curled. "Fuck I love you!" She let out between her moans as I bit down on my lip trying not to moan loudly.

"I love you too" I expressed feeling myself cum in her. I pulled out watching her cum. "Shit Chris" She let out, out of breath as I chuckled. "It wasn't even all that for you to even be laughing" She started off trying to sit up from off of the arm of the couch as I just watched her laughing to myself.

She finally turned to look at me as I gave her , her dress back as she snatched it away making me laugh. She placed it on as placed back on my sweats. I then picked her up running into our room as she laughed.