38.

Boom Issa long chapter leave me alone -Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

I was discharged from the hospital around 10:45 and we were on our way back to my place. Chris didn't say anything to me since he found out that I took the pills. We pulled up in my drive way as he opened his side door and I looked at him crazy. I got out the car unlocking the front door as he followed behind me. "Chris I don't want to argue" I warned. "When the fuck were you going to tell me you had the abortion?!" He questioned. "And you did that shit after I told you I didn't want it!" He shouted as I was trying to remain calm but he was really taking me there.

"Chris I just said I didn't want to argue with you" I started off "I'm in pain, I want to get in my bed and go to sleep" I said calmly. "No I need an explanation for the shit that you just pulled. I should have a say also! those were my kids too!" he expressed. "Can we fucking argue about this shit some other time?! I'm bleeding heavily and got fucking clumps of blood coming out of me, I have a fucking headache, I have a fever and cramps that hurt like a bitch so please if you don't want me to be a bitch leave" I said snapping.

"Whose fault is that?" He asked as I just shook my head "fuck you" I simply said as he walked out of the house and I closed the door locking it and turning out my porch light along with my living room light going upstairs. I took a Motrin and got into a hot bath feeling it soothe my cramps and the pain I was having in my lower back.

I brought my knees too my chest as I placed my my chin on my knees beginning to cry to myself. I stayed in this position for about 30 minutes and finally stopped crying beginning to wash myself. I got out the tub placed lotion on my body and got dressed for bed. My phone started ringing as I just ignored it placing a heating pad on my stomach and curled up in the bed watching Looney Tunes rerun cartoons.

My phone then vibrated as I seen it was just a text from Abriana I just ignored it continuing to watch TV I soon drifted off to sleep.

_________

It's been almost weeks and I feel much better I only bled for three days and it cleared up. I got an ultrasound and the pills did what it needed to do as far as Chris I've literally haven't spoke to him or anybody else for that matter. With Chris it was he dropped Christiana off and vice versa no words were spoke at all and honestly we could keep it that way I don't care no more at this point.

I was currently getting ready to take a drive to New York so I can see my grandmother and treat her out to a day in the city. Christiana was with Chris out doing something with his family and I just missed my grandmother so I thought to go and spend time with her. I placed my hair in curls and combed it out some. I then fluffed them

My make up was done natural matte glam like how I liked it

My make up was done natural matte glam like how I liked it. I placed some lip gloss on over my black and brown lined lips. I then sprayed my face with setting spray and stepped into a strapping dress. I placed on some sandals grabbed my purse , phone and keys walking out of the door.