14.

Shout out to the reader who said what if she get pregnant by the threesome because I'm jacking it💀-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

I was finally in LA at our home that was in LA currently getting ready for one of the interviews Henry and I were having. My hair was finished

along with natural glam matte make up

along with natural glam matte make up. I placed some diamond studs into my ears and smaller studs into my second ear piercing. I then started to get dressed as my manager was letting me know there was a chauffeur outside ready to take me to the interview.

I placed on a pair of nude red bottom pumps then fixed my outfit in the mirror for anything out of place.

I then turned to the side and smiled. I grabbed my phone and things before walking out to the car. Chris was texting me as I was telling him I was on my way to my interview. I then took a picture of myself and sent it to him.

Me: 1 Attachment

Husband🤍: You're doing this interview with Henry?

Me: yeah why?

Husband🤍: I think too much chest is out

He texted as I immediately sighed

Me: Damn do I even look pretty?

I texted as I seen text bubbles on his end then just ignored his text when he finally texted back, so I have no idea what he texted but he just blew my whole mood I sent a picture to him for him because he's my husband and the first thing he could think about is if another guy is going to be there.

I went out to the SUV as he started trying to call my phone but i ignored the call getting situated as my manager was talking to me but I was ignoring her. We finally made it to where we were having the interview at as I went into the set up seeing Henry drinking some water as his manager was talking to him.

I placed my middle finger up in the air with a smile as he finally looked over at me and laughed taking the water bottle  from his lips. I smiled and was handed a water bottle by my manager going to sit in my chair as there was a small round table in the middle of Henry and I.