Sebastian stan book sneak peek

Y/N is a new hire for Sebastian stand new fashion empire

Y/N

"So what do you do?" I asked Chyna. "I'm graphic designer for the marketing of the company" she explained. "Okay big baller" I hyped making her giggle. "Too be honest you're the big baller in here. Sebastian picks the best when it comes to his designers" Chyna brought up. "Yeah you, Brandon, Jennifer and I are what he calls the most "valuable assets" to the company but we don't get recognition for our work because Jennifer takes all credit" Jadyn explained.

"So I understand it's his company but he doesn't shout out his designers?" I asked shocked. "He shouts out Jennifer because of what she tells him and we're just left in the dust, which is fine as long as the bitch isn't messing with my money" Brandon simply said eating his salad.

"Oh no I want my name to be out out there for my hard work and ideas not her ass" I said referring to jennifer. "Literally everyone is cool within the company even Sebastian and he's the CEO but Jennifer's boujee ass is something else.
"I don't know Mr. Stan was acting like an ass to me earlier when I came in." I admitted. "That's because Y/N" we heard his voice start off as I froze. "You rolled your pretty little eyes at miss Jennifer this morning" he said as I looked back at him.

"I seen you" he simply said with a sly smirk before walking out with an Apple. The door closed as I just turned back in my seat. "I would fuck him" Brandon admitted as Jadyn agreed. "Who you telling" Jadyn let out shaking his head some. I looked over at Chyna "oh I like pussy but he cute" she said making us laugh. Brandon looked at me and smiled "you think he's cute?" Brandon questioned before pressing his fork into his salad.

"I have a boyfriend" I started off "girl that don't mean you can't dream" Jadyn said. "Well his attitude towards me fucks it all up so" I started off then stood up. "You both got a man so what you two talking about?" Chyna questioned. "Look you eat the pussy we'll suck the dick okay?" Brandon said making us all laugh. "Too bad he's going to be away for a couple of weeks" Brandon brought up. "Then We'll be stuck with Jennifer's ass" Chyna said rolling her eyes. "Wait, where's he going?" I questioned. "He's going to shoot for infinity war" Jadyn brought up.

"I thought he was finished with acting didn't he say he retired?" I questioned "he was joking he's still acts here and there but he has a strict contract with Marvel so you know how that goes" Brandon explained. "On the bright side we get to go to the red carpet events and the premieres" Jadyn brought up. "Really?" I questioned. "Yeah we get paid to go also. He's really big on rewarding his workers." Jadyn said.

"We get trips and movie premieres while Jennifer gets dicked down" Chyna said as the table started laughing. "You messy for that one" Brandon called out to Chyna as I snickered and stood up. "Awww where you going?" Chyna whined. "I am going back to work so I don't get fired" I informed as they sucked their teeth. "We should do drinks Friday night" Brandon brought up as we all agreed. "bye" I said walking out going to my office.