47.

Sorry for the slow updates lmaooo my heart ain't with Chris no more idk but yeah I've been having school and stuff to do too-Dajah💕

Y/N

I was laying in the bed naked as Chris and I was finally in Tahiti for our little getaway and too be honest all we did our first day was sleep and too be honest today was looking like that too. The way our bungalow was set up lying in bed was beyond relaxing.

The funny thing was I was naked and Chris had on just underwear and we hadn't had sex since we was in New York and it's been a couple of days

I just laid my head on his chest as he held me and I looked at the water. " I missed you" I heard Chris say as I smiled and looked up at him "I missed you too baby" I admitted as we shared a kiss. I just smiled at him "you know" I started off "what?" He asked.

"In the next couple of months if everything is still going good you want to try for another baby?" I asked as he smiled. "Yeah maybe next year or the year after to give you some time"
He answered making me smile. I laid my head back on his chest feeling him rub my back. "I'll be right back" he said slipping from under me as I groaned and he chuckled fully removing himself.

He left as I just laid on my stomach closing my eyes. About fifteen minutes later Chris came back. "Babe" he said as I looked at him and he nodded his head towards the door of the room. I got up "alright cover your eyes" he said as I did as told. We then stopped as I was still covering my eyes. I felt Chris place his hand on my lower back. He then kissed my neck and chest as I giggled. "Really sex?" I asked uncovering my eyes to look at him making him smile.

I looked to my side seeing a nice bubble bath. With flowers all around.

"Shittttt" I said to myself beginning to pull Chris's boxers down as he laughed stepping out of them

"Shittttt" I said to myself beginning to pull Chris's boxers down as he laughed stepping out of them. He got in first as I ran to get my phone so I can put some music on.

I stepped in the tub with him as I sat on his lap facing him. I wrapped my arms around him beginning to shuffle my slow playlist. Beyoncé's "Dangerously in Love" started to play. Chris and I smiled at each other as he wakes his arms around me pulling me closer. Our chests was pressed against each other's as I laid my head on his shoulders feeling him kiss my shoulder.

He held me close rubbing my back softly as I just closed my eyes. "Baby I'm sorry" I apologized softly. "For what?" He asked beginning to rub my lower back as I continued to have my arms around his neck and my head on His shoulder.
"Putting you through hell and not communicating properly" I admitted. He then sat back some and looked at me.

"Babe you wasn't the only one wrong" he said before pecking my lips. "But we already apologized to each other" he added before giving me another peck. I placed my face in his neck holding onto him giving him flutter kisses on his neck. He pulled away and looked at me as we shared a smile and we kissed each other lips.

My phone started ringing as Chris and I pulled just sighed I placed my forehead on his Then closed my eyes. " you think if I ignore it they'll stop?" I asked as he chuckled grabbing my phone. It's an unknown number" he said before placing it back down and the music started again.

I laid my head back on his shoulder as he continued to hold me. "I love you so much" I heard him say. "You being a little too mushy" I teased making him chuckle. "I thought that's what we're doing?" He asked making me smile "yeah but when YOU get like that you're up to no good" I brought up making him chuckle. He then kissed my lips as our lips moved in sync.

My phone rung again as Chris and I just pulled away and sighed."get it might be your mother and Christiana" Chris said as I just reached for my phone seeing a phone call from an unknown number but it was the same number trying to reach me.

"Do you know this number?" I asked Chris before showing him the number "no" he answered reading the number. I just placed my phone back down as my music started playing again. "You want to vow renewal?" Chris asked as I let out a small laugh. "It's going to be three years next month people usually do the five year or ten year mark" I explained "yeah but are we like regular people?" He asked as I giggled. "You want to do it?" I questioned. "After the year we had yeah" he said making me smile. "I want it small and away on a beach somewhere" I admitted as we shared a smile. " I don't need anything extravagant just you" I admitted causing him to smile.

"And I want you to wear that suit you wore for the knives out premiere" I added making him place his hand over his face "oh God" he said to himself as I smiled. "Looking like a pimp named slick back" I teased as he gave me a look and we shared a small laugh.

My phone started ringing once again as I finally answered it. "Yes how may I help you?" I asked a little ticked off. "Y/N" I heard my father say then he coughed. "Hello?" I questioned. " yeah Y/N it's your dad" he finally said as I just sat off of Chris some with the phone to my ear. "Yes can I help you?" I questioned. "I uh just wanted to say I miss you baby girl" he said. "I'm sorry but I'm on vacation right now I'll get back to you when I can" I simply said about to hang up but he called my name before coughing.

"I'm sick baby girl" he informed. "Where's Sarah at to take care of you?" I asked "she left" he said. "Well I'm sorry to hear that but I have to go I'm out on vacation with my husband" I said before hanging up. "Who was it?" Chris asked out of curiosity. "It was my dad after all these years" I said placing my phone back down as I grabbed Chris's chin and pecked his lips. "What did he want?" Chris asked in between our kiss.

"Babe he hasn't been in Christiana's life at all on top of that it's all about you and me right now" I said softly before kissing his lips.