10.

🤍Chris🤍

We went back in the house from playing out in the snow as
Y/N ordered pizza for all of us for dinner and we played games and talked.

"Okay can I get everyone's attention please?" Aaliyah asked standing up from the couch as Y/N had her head on my chest with Christiana in her arms and my arm around her.
"You always got an announcement" Jonathan teased as Aaliyah playfully rolled her eyes. "What liyah?" Y/N's mother questioned as Aaliyah smiled.

Aaliyah then cleared her throat "just get to the point!" Jonathan stated "she's so extra" Y/N said in a giggle. "I am with child" Aaliyah said. "Yeah he right there" Krystal said referring to Aiden. "No I am with child" she repeated as Y/N sat up some. "You're pregnant?!" Y/N asked excitedly. As Aaliyah turned and smiled big showing Y/N the picture of the ultrasound on her phone.

"Congratulations" everyone said as Aaliyah thanked us. "Come on and Give me twins!" Y/N said rubbing Aaliyah belly. "That's definitely one baby" Aaliyah said. "Anybody else pregnant or having a kid?" Y/N's mother asked looking around the room. Jonathan raised his hand "I am" he started off as everyone waved him off.

"Nobody else is pregnant" Krystal assured as Y/N was smiling big and rubbing Aaliyahs belly. And the funny thing about this was that Y/N was so excited for Aaliyah being pregnant but her herself didn't want to get pregnant. I watched Y/N gush over Finding out Aaliyah's pregnant along with her going on about what she was going to do with the baby.

I just chuckled to myself scratching the back of my head

as Y/N just looked back at me and rolled her eyes some. She then smiled at Aaliyah.

Around 9 o clock Everyone went back to their hotels as I carried Christiana's sleeping body from the living room couch to her bed in her room. I then came back downstairs to see
Y/N making some hot chocolate. "You want some?" She asked as I smiled and sat at the island. "Yeah make mine like how you're making yours" I said watching her placed whipped cream at the top.

"I got you. My world famous Hot chocolate" she joked as I chuckled watching her. She placed whipped cream along with chocolate syrup and sprinkles on top of mine before handing it to me with a spoon. "Thank you" I thanked before taking a sip of it then smiled making her giggle.

"Let me ask you a question" I started off as she took a sip from her mug and looked at me "whats up?" She asked after taking the mug from her lips. "You were so excited for Aaliyah being pregnant but for yourself you act like you resent it. Why?" I questioned. "I've been telling you why but you've been so hard up on us having a child after the premiere" she said before walking away.

She went into the living room grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. "When you keep pushing something that you're not feeling you're going to resent it" She expressed. "So you're going to resent the baby?" I questioned. "No-never mind" She said. "Y/N you act like I'm not going to be next to you the whole time" he expressed.

"Chris if you want another baby we'll have another one. I'm tired of having this conversation and arguing" she admitted sitting on the couch and looking for "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier." I sat next to her as she didn't look at me "after the premieres we can have another" She simply said before getting up and going back into the kitchen.

"I'm tired, I'm going to go lay down" She said before going into the room as I just sighed to myself. I went into the room as she was laying down with her back towards the door. "You're going to be okay. I'm going to be with you until the end of the line " I joked and realized she didn't even crack a smile.

I rubbed her back "I love you" I said before kissing her head "I love you too" She said before closing her eyes. I noticed her phone started ringing as she just let it ring. "Babe Henry trying to call you" I informed. "What time is it?" She questioned "Almost eleven" i said as she just shook her head. "It's not an appropriate time for a man to call a woman's phone who is married" She simply said as I just smiled to myself.
I then turned out the lights before walking out the room.

I decided to watch something else because I wanted me and
Y/N to watch it with each other. I started watching Rush hour and soon dozed off falling asleep on the couch.

🤍Y/N🤍

I was on my phone scrolling on Twitter thinking to myself about this whole baby thing maybe my mother was right and I just needed to suck it up and have another child because it's true if a man isn't getting what he wants from his wife he'll go elsewhere to find it and honestly I would be crushed if he got someone else pregnant.

I seen a tweet about one of my outfit looks on the set of "Man of Steel"

I smiled at the tweet scrolling down the thread "And you thought my girl was going to give anything less?" Someone commented as I giggled

I smiled at the tweet scrolling down the thread "And you thought my girl was going to give anything less?" Someone commented as I giggled. "But can we talk about this outfit?!😍" someone commented with my outfit and my natural hair in a side part along in bombshell curls.

I then seen someone retweeted this tweet stating their favorite outfit choice for the movie that my Stylist dressed me in

I read it and immediately started laughing to myself

I read it and immediately started laughing to myself. I then liked the tweets and retweeted it with laughing emojis. I then seen a text from Henry as I looked at the time seeing midnight.

"I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and the gifts should be delivered sometime in the morning " He texted as I just faintly smiled. I still wasn't going to text him until tomorrow because like I said this isn't the appropriate time for me to text a man with having a husband.

I finally pressed the sleep/wake button on my phone going to bed.