53.

✨A week later✨

🤍Chris🤍

I walked into the house seeing Y/N eating a burger and dancing in her seat at the island. "What's up with it!" Anthony said loudly making Y/N laugh as he hugged her. "Where my niece?" He asked "she on the couch knocked out" Y/N answered. "As she should be" I said making Y/N giggle as I planted a kiss on her lips. "Don't do my niece like that" Anthony said. "Well keep her for a night so we can give her a sibling" Y/N brought up.

"Wait you two are trying for another baby?" Anthony asked as I nodded. "Yeah if Christiana would let us" I said making Anthony chuckle. "What she do?" He asked curious. "She keep walking in on us and she's three so we can't just lock the door" Y/N expressed. "Didn't you breast feed her?"Anthony asked. "Yeah but she can't smell the milk" Y/N brought up. "It's a connection she has with you two" Anthony said as I just looked at Y/N.

"I'll take her for a night so Chris can get a nut" Anthony joked "shut up" I playfully said making him chuckle. "I don't know we getting up there We not as flexible as we used too" Anthony added. "Shit I'm good y'all know y'all older than me" Y/N simply said as I chuckled "we're good" i assured as Anthony dapped me up causing Y/N to playfully roll her eyes. I heard Y/N's phone start to ring as she ignored it at first but then it started again.

"I'll go pack her some clothes so she can be on her merrily little way" Y/N joked before going upstairs. "She's glowing" Anthony brought up. "Like pregnancy glow? Because she just took one last week and it came back negative" I informed. "Nah man she's happy. You look happy too" he brought up as I chuckled some. "I am the house isn't the same way it was a couple of months ago and I never want to get it like that again" I explained as Anthony smiled.

"How's she taking everything with her dad?" Anthony asked "she doesn't even see him anymore she says she's happy when not seeing him so she's putting her happiness before anything" I explained. "Is she going to the funeral?" Anthony questioned.
"I haven't really spoke to her too much about that because she's in a good space and I kind of want to keep her there" I admitted.

"But this is yours" I said handing him an invite for the vow renewal in The Bahamas. "Is this the renewal invite?" He asked excited as I chuckled. "It's going to be small" I informed as he nodded and Y/N soon came back downstairs with Christiana's things. "Here take your God daughter" Y/N said handing him her bag as we chuckled. "Im going to be back"
Y/N brought up. "Where you going?!" I questioned looking at her heading for the door. "I'm picking up my dress for the renewal" she informed as she walked out the door.

My phone then started ringing as I grabbed it and answered it
"Hello?" I answered "hey Chris" Abriana started off "hey" I said "is Y/N around you?" She asked as she's been crying. "Y/N's out getting something, why what's up?" I asked. "Our father passed away" she said as I just sighed to myself. "I am so sorry" I apologized. "I'll try and get a hold of her" I assured. "Alright we're all at the hospital right now waiting on Y/N before they transfer him to the funeral home" she informed. "Okay" she said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

"You good?" Anthony asked "Y/N's father just passed away" I said as Anthony just looked down. "Don't tell her right now while she's out she's in a good mood getting her dress and everything." Anthony started off "let her enjoy that before stressing herself out about this" He explained as I nodded. I got the car seat and everything ready for Anthony to take Christiana and they soon left.

Y/N came back like An hour later with a dress in plastic over her arm while she had an iced coffee from dunkin doughnuts in the other hand. "Hey baby" She said coming in with a big smile. "Hey" I said walking up to her. "What's wrong?" She questioned. "Go put your dress up and come back downstairs so we can talk" I instructed as she went upstairs for a moment then came back downstairs. "What's wrong?" She asked as I took a breath.

"Your sister called me today saying that your father passed while you were out" I said as Y/N just stood there with no emotion. "I kind of figured" she started off "my family has been trying to reach me all day and I didn't answer on purpose" she admitted. "Are you going to go up to the hospital before they take him to the funeral home?" I asked. "No I'm going to start on dinner like I planned on when coming back home" She said before walking into the kitchen.

"Babe" I started off "hmm?" She asked looking back at me as she went to wash her hands. "Are you okay?" I asked looking at her and it's almost as if she wasn't phased about what was going on. "I'm fine baby, why?" She asked. "You're not reacting how I thought you would react." I started off slowly. "Me neither maybe when we're at the funeral it'll be different" She simply said with a shrug continuing to do what she was doing.

"You want shrimp Alfredo" She questioned. "Yeah" I answered as she started taking the ingredients out. "You sure you don't
Want to go up there?" I asked again. "No you know I've been getting into it lately with my family because of my Father and this whole funeral thing" she said as I just nodded. "Who's over the funeral now?" I asked "my mother and Abriana like it should be. He wasn't getting no lavish funeral from me because I have money" She expressed.

I knew part of her was upset about her father but I was going to let her grieve the way she felt she needed to grieve.

_________

Y/N and I were at the repast for her fathers funeral as everyone was at her mothers place. Y/N just kept to herself as she sat with Christiana in her arms sleep.

"You okay?" I asked sitting down next to her as she faintly smiled. "I'm okay I'm just ready to leave being here for this is messing with me" she admitted. "What do you mean?" I asked "well because everyone's all down and I feel the same I don't feel any kind of way" she said and I believed her because not once did she shed a tear she was even apart of the program to get up and speak and she didn't.

Her dads side have been looking at her all day sideways because of how Y/N was acting. I felt if Y/N didn't want to do something or she doesn't feel like how everyone else feels she shouldn't be ridiculed for it. Her and her father had issues literally until he passed and everyone just wants her to throw it away because he passed and that's her father at the end of the day.

"And I'm thinking about the last time I've gotten my period" she brought up as we just looked at each other and she faintly smiled. "You're pregnant?" I asked. "I might actually be" she admitted. "I think we should try one last time to seal the deal" I assured as she just looked at me and stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom upstairs" she informed before walking off with Christiana in her arms.

I just looked around seeing everyone talking, eating and listening to the music that was playing throughout the house. I then went upstairs as Y/N pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. "Where's Christiana?!" I questioned as she kissed my neck. "She's in one of the rooms" She quickly answered as she was trying to kiss my lips. "Babe" I started off. "What?!" She asked looking up at me. "They're literally all mourning downstairs" I brought up as she placed her hands on her hips. "Okay" she simply said about to walk out.

"Don't ask for no sex the whole month" She simply added before walking out the bathroom as I just groaned to myself.