4.

🤍Chris🤍

I was downstairs waiting on Y/N as she came downstairs with a long pea coat on. Her make up done, a pair of diamond drop earrings in her ears I bought for her birthday last year along with her hair in a side neat bun.

"You ready?" I asked as she placed her purse over her shoulder

"You ready?" I asked as she placed her purse over her shoulder. "Yeah" she said as I grabbed her hand and she walked out the house behind me. I opened the door for her as she smiled then thanked me. She got into the car as I closed the door and got on the drivers side.

I started the car as I drove to a restaurant called "Menton". Menton was an upscale five star restaurant that served French-Italian food which Y/N loved Italian food so I thought it would be nice for her. We finally made it there as I opened the door for her and held my hand out for her. "Thank you" she thanked taking my hand as I closed the door behind her and we walked into the restaurant.

"Two under evans please?" I said as Y/N looked over at me smiling. "You look good baby" she complimented as I looked over at her.

"You" She repeated then giggled as I looked down and smiled

We then walked over to our table as I helped Y/N take off her jacket

We then walked over to our table as I helped Y/N take off her jacket. She then turned to face me as I looked down at her outfit and her body.

"Damn" I said to myself as I placed her jacket on the back of her chair

"Damn" I said to myself as I placed her jacket on the back of her chair. She sat down as I pushed in her chair. I then took my jacket off placing it behind my chair. She started looking at her menu as I couldn't help but to look at her.

She placed down her menu some and faintly smiled at me. "What?" She questioned as I shook my head "nothing you look beautiful" I complimented making her smile and look at her menu. "Thank you" she thanked as our waiter came asking us for our drinks which I ordered us some wine. "Can you at least tell me what happens in the movie?" I asked.

"I only know about my part in the movie" She said as I smirked "so tell me about it" I said as she giggled. "Im his love interest, What else is there to talk about?" She asked. "You two got a sex scene?" I asked curious as she gasped "Chris" she expressed as I laughed "what?" I asked in between my laugh. "No because it's not that type of movie" She corrected. "Well you're naked in it so I would assume so" I said looking down at my menu.

"Chris is it's a superhero movie" She said. " and besides I'm barely even in it" she added. "Well one of you're scenes you are naked" I stated "it was a joke" She added. "I don't even know why you even keep bringing this up I didn't say anything when you kissed your love interests when you were in marvel." She expressed. "Yeah but this is with a guy who finds you attractive" I said. "Chris literally our waiter finds you attractive" Y/N joked as I chuckled.

"You know I'd put any man in his place when it comes to you so why would anything change with Henry?" She asked. "It's not you I'm worried about" I simply said. "I'll be fine. You're just being over protective. I don't want to hear anything about this role or Henry unless I bring it up " She said making me chuckle as there was a silence, "you're nude?" I asked making her laugh. "It was just a joke, Oh my Gosh" She simply said making me chuckle.

I was happy for her, I'm not jealous or anything but Henry Cavill honestly I'd fuck him too. We finished dinner as I helped Y/N put on her jacket and she thanked me. We walked out the restaurant seeing a few reporters taking pictures of us but not many due to being in Boston. It was more of fans taking pictures and recording us.

We finally got into the car as I felt her place her hand on my thigh. I grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers then kissed her hand. "I have to talk to you about something Chris" I heard her say.

"Is it something that's going to end in an argument?" I questioned as she looked at me. "It really shouldn't but it might" She admitted. "We'll talk about it in the morning then" I said as she looked out the window and I placed my hand on her thigh. "Thank you for tonight" she thanked with a big smile making me smile. "I wanted to take you out before Christmas and everybody was here" I informed as she rubbed my hand with her thumb smiling.

"What are you smiling for?" I asked in a chuckle "nothing I really like it out here" she said looking out the window. "It's quiet, we're closer to your family, I'm closer to my grandmother. My mother got a new boo and she's moving to New York" she expressed. "And my baby is going to know what snow is!" She said excitedly as I chuckled. "Do you want to stay here?" I questioned.

"I wouldn't mind. It's quiet, something different and there's barely reporters out here vs LA" she said as I nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I always said once I was done with marvel I wanted to move out here and start a family" I said as she smiled. "And we ended up having Christiana in LA" She brought up as we shared a small laugh. "She's a Boston baby" I assured as Y/N smiled. "Her birth certificate definitely says Cedars-Sinai medical center in Los Angeles" she brought up.

"And the other kids will be born at Massachusetts general hospital" I said as she faintly smiled. "Yeah not now though" she said and looked out the window as i rolled my eyes some. "We said after you get done shooting "Man of steel" I said as she just looked over at me. "Chris I don't want to be pregnant while traveling for press tours and at the movie premieres "you'll be like three months that's it, then you can go to the major premiere which is in LA" I said as she just sighed to herself taking her hand out of mine.

"Chris you're being selfish" She started off "how?" I asked. "Because I want to go to the movie premieres, interviews and press tours without being pregnant and you want me to go while pregnant because you just want me pregnant" she expressed. "Let's just wait. You about to start recording for your "Lightyear" movie soon. Do it when we have time to do it" She stated.

I parked the car in the driveway "okay" I simply said "you'll say okay and then we'll have this same conversation tomorrow night" she said looking over at me. "I'm done if you don't want a baby right now, it's fine" I simply said before getting out of the car and helping her out. We went into the house as we basically ignored each other getting ready for bed.

I took a shower in the guest bathroom as Y/N took a shower in our bathroom. Once I was finished I placed on some sweats getting in the bed. I watched as she came out the bathroom with a big T-Shirt on and her hair out of its bun from the date. She placed it into a quick bun as I turned with my back facing her. She turned out the light climbed into the bed with me placing an arm over my body. "Chris I'm not going to sleep mad at you" She softly said. "That's fine" I simply said with my back still towards her.

"Good night" she said "night" I simply said feeling her rub my back some.