42.

🤍Y/N🤍

We were like two hours into the party as I was drinking and dancing. My mother then came beside me "there's a dress you can change into" She started off as I looked at her. "Aaliyah and Abriana go help her with her dress" my mother said as I was led out of the party into a room seeing a dress hung up behind the room door. "Oh this is so pretty" I said looking at it.

"You enjoying the party so far?" Abriana asked as I nodded "Yeah thank you " I thanked as Aaliyah unzipped my yellow dress. "Girl them boobs sitting up right" Aaliyah hyped as I just looked at her then laughed. "Now I don't want to get undressed" I stated making her laugh. They turned around  as I stepped out of my yellow dress placing my new dress on.

"Can I talk to you guys about something" I started off "what's up?" Abriana asked as they turned around me and helped me zip the dress up. "Chris and Sebastian trying to take me to Paris" I brought up hearing Aaliyah snicker. "You mean they're trying to pull an Eiffel Tower on you?" Abriana asked "yeah and I thought we were planning an actual trip to Paris" I said in all honesty as they begun laughing.

"Girl no it's when one person is hitting it from the back, the other is down your throat and they high five" Aaliyah explained as I frowned. "What you frowning for if the opportunity presented itself I would've took it" Aaliyah said as I shook my head. "No they're really good friends I'm not doing that and besides-" I started off then made a face "hell nah" I said really actually thinking about it making Aaliyah and Abriana laugh.

"Now THAT opportunity doesn't get presented to a lot of people" Abriana stated "yeah you a lucky ass woman" Abriana expressed making me giggle. "They're cool I'm not doing that" I said looking at my dress in the mirror.

"This cute" I expressed twisting in it some making Abriana and Aaliyah giggle

"This cute" I expressed twisting in it some making Abriana and Aaliyah giggle. I immediately stopped. "Where the hell is Christiana if everyone's here?!" I asked concerned. "She's with Noah and Aiden in one of the rooms in the hall. They were sleep" Aaliyah said as I giggled. "Y'all really just made Noah watch the kids" I said through a laugh. "He was pissed too" Abriana stated in a little snicker as I just shook my head.

They showed me the room The kids was sleep in and from the looks of Christiana she was up for a minute but Aiden was still sleep. "Aaliyah come get your son" Noah said as Aaliyah left out the room making Noah suck his teeth. "Mommy" Christiana said walking up to me as I smiled and picked her up. "Hi baby" I said "you look so pretty" I complimented as she smiled.

 "Hi baby" I said "you look so pretty" I complimented as she smiled