Foreplay

Tohka woke up, stuck to a chair. Looking around her surrounding to assess where she is until, the door opened. Revealing two people the first one was Ellen,and the second one.

 Revealing two people the first one was Ellen,and the second one

She doesn't know, so Tohka asked them politely. "Where am I?!"
Tohka growled in anger. Ellen threatened her to calm down, but failed. As Tohka asked in a growl "Who are you people?!"

Ellen tried to say something, until the albino v2 cut her off "I'm Echidna Wescott."

Tohka remained silent for a while, whist thinking on how y/n would be in this situation.

"Wow! Wescott, such a fancy name. A bit clichéious, but it works. When you're a chestboard, you even look like one." Tohka states mimicking how y/n would react. But was electrocuted by the albino v2 that left with her assistant without saying a word.

Due to Tohka's action this gave Shiori time to convince Miku to help her save Tohka. Though first on her list was to stop Kurumi from molesting her.

Kurumi offered her services to Shiori. Shiori feeling desperate accepted, not reading the fine-print of her agreement.

Meanwhile, y/n rushes home to see if Haru and Kuroka are okay. As y/n entered through the door to see Haru, and Kuroka on her cat-form binging some anime.

Though the sound of his footsteps was loud enough to be heard, making them pay attention to him. As Haru states "Wow, you look like you just ran away from clingy girls."

Y/n: "Heh, nope."

"By the way, what do you want for dinner?" Y/n asked, as he arranged his shoes properly before going upstairs to change. Giving them time to think.

As albino v2 entered Tohka's cell with he assistant again, to ask some questions. But before she could asked, Tohka cut her off stating  "Oh is pretty rich-girl back? I'd never thought you'd be back for round two, afterall your chest seemed like they shrunk from all the crying you did after the first one."

Albino v2's eye twitched, as she electrocuted Tohka again before leaving without saying a word. As they were walking through the hallway, she began to complain. "WHY US SHE LIKE THAT?! SHE SUPPOSED TO BE CHILD-LIKE!"

"It seems y/n has influenced her." Ellen states

"Just you wait Y/n Tonamachi, I will stop you from corrupting young 'innocent' mind of young women." Albino v2 states.

Y/n came downstairs to know what Haru chose, as he asked her "Are you done thinking yet?"

Haru answered "Curry."

Y/n: "Wow, I never expected you to choose that."

Haru: "How about next-timr, you choose. Instead of living it up to me."

Y/n: "I'm too indecisive to choose."

Haru: "Yeah right, you're just lazy to think of something."

Y/n: "Yep."