The battle tobi had

The day began again for y/n, getting ready again for classes for the next five days. Though this time it was peaceful again, too peaceful for y/n reminding him that it's today.

He sighed and comments.

Y/n: ' Looks like origami is gonna get hurt more than usual, today.'

As y/n reached school, alone this time. Chucking it up to her being traumatized by the display, in their hangout.
Though y/n didn't really care much since she's the main character. Afterall they have the legendary plot armor to protect them.

While y/n is just a side-character who is ignored by the problem and obstacles, a privilege he wants to keep.

As y/n entered the classroom the class has officially begun.
Time passes fast for him, and finally in begun.

As Kurumi created a time bubble that surrounded the schoolgrounds as everyone became unconscious in the school. As Kurumi announce all over the school addressing to Shiori the message.

As Tohka struggles to stay up, as she says to Shiori to go already.

Origami hid and started to wear the emergency AST uniform, informing her superiors that she needed back-up.

Tohka struggles. Desperate to protect Shiori, she transforms into her astral-dress that is merged with her uniform.

As she got up free from the fatigue that she felt earlier, when suddenly she dodge a bullet that is sent to her head

"Who's there?!" She asked with curiousity and anger on her voice.

As the shadowed figure showed herself to be Kurumi.

"Sorry Tohka-san, but I can't let you interfere" she replied truthfully.

And then they started to fight.

As Origami ran through the halls ready to protect Shiori but she was stopped by Kurumi.

No dialogue were exchanged with both of them as they just stared at each other.

With anger showing through Origamis eyes, while Kurumi stared at her with a cocky grin.

As they too started battling.

At the rooftop kurumi explained what she was going to do with Shiori.

"Why?!" She asked with anger in her voice.

"Because you're special Shiori." She replied

"How about y/n?!" Shiori asked

"He's just an appetizer but you, you're the main dish." Kurumi answered

" Kurumi answered