Among us.

Shiori was really trying hard, to find the difference between the real them,and Natsumi. Though it's common sense to always look to the obvious that it y/n's big sister. But Shiori believe it was too obvious.

Before going on a date with Tohka, they spotted y/n going home with a box of doughnut. Though the only one to greet him was Tohka. As he also greeted back to Tohka, calling her a child. Though Shiori didn't pick-up on Tohka's reactions, due to her curiosity on why y/n is not included in the selections.

Is it because it's too hard to act like a boy?

Maybe is it because it's too hard to act person like y/n, who lacks traces of his personality?

Though these questions cannot be answered right now, due to the date with Tohka.

As Tohka and Shiori where on a date. Shiori began testing her, to see if she's the original or Natsumi. She began by asking basic question. Suggested by Reine to try, and shake Natsumi up a little bit.

"Hey, Tohka. Remember the last time we went out? When was it?"

Tohka: "Huh? What are you talking about? Weren't we shopping together just a few days ago?"

"Ah, oh,yeah...She got it. Next is..."

Before Shiori could ask another question, she was cut-off by Tohka who added.

"Though I don't mind going out no matter how much. Because it's fun and makes me happy!"

Shiori, after hearing her comment, assumes that Tohka is Natsumi. Though this decision is maybe influence by her paranoia.

"Hmph... What a performance."

Tohka: "Huh?"

"You're just like Tohka, right Natsumi?"

A confused look that's plastered on Tohka's face, turned to anger.

"Shiori! Who's this Natsumi!?"

Shiori: "Eh?"

"I'm asking you who is this Natsumi woman, comparing me to!?"

Shiori: "Natsumi is eh- a form of greeting."

"Don't lie to me!"

"If you won't tell me the truth! Then I'll ask y/n"

Tohka began to look for her phone, but could find it. As she then remembered that she forgot to bring it. She began to blush in embarrassment, and exclaimed.

"Since I forgot my phone, im gonna go ask him in person then!"

As she began running, towards y/n's house. Shiori was about to stop her, but Reine stopped saying.

"It's fine Shiori, we will keep a camera above y/n's house."

"This also confirms, that this indeed is the real Tohka."

After hearing Reine's statement, Shiori calmed down a bit. And started walking to a secluded area, to be teleported away.

As Tohka was running towards y/n's house, she could help but think of something that's bothering her.

'Why did a became angry, when I was compared to this Natsumi woman?'

'Is it because Shiori said it? Or Do I only allow myself to be compared by y/n?'

As her cheeks began to heat up a little bit.

As y/n was sitting on the couch enjoying some anime, the doorbell rang. Y/n got up, and goes to see who's at the door. He opened the door, to see Tohka.

"What are you doing here, child?"

Tohka: "Can I Hangout with you, for today?"

"Hangout? Or eat my cooking."