More suffering.

Two days have passed since then. More people disappeared due to Shiori's answer, and her hesitancy to choose the obvious answer.Then again, she wasn't the only one who suffered.

2 Days Montage.

Day 1

Natsumi tried and tried again, to act like Haru towards y/n. But mostly getting a lackluster response...

"Goodmorning! What would like first? Breakfast, a shower, or me~" Natsumi said, as she laid on top of him, on his bed.

"5 more minutes." Y/n responded, with close eyes. As Kuroka watches, laying beside him.

"Oi! When will you reward me!?" Natsumi asked, as she fulfilled her promise of behaving for a reward. Trying to act like a needy sister.... or a pet.

"What, isn't a delicious lunch not enough?" Y/n asked, as he gave her, her lunch.

"O-ofcourse n-not." Natsumi replied, while eating her lunch, shamelessly.

"You shouldn't talk while you eat." Y/n advised. As he grabs "Haru's" head, and start petting it.

Natsumi could only pout, as she asked something in her mind.

'Is something wrong with that diary? Or this guy?.

Kuroka got close and nyad at him, demanding to be pet. As he starts to pet her, while "Haru" ate.

Or giving her no chance at all.

Natsumi is willing to try again this night, thinking that he's hiding  his true nature. He doesn't know why, but it's enough to convince herself that he's just too embarrassed.

As the night rolls around. Natsumi goes to his room, to bring out the true y/n. She opened the door, to see noone there. She began to look for him, until she hears noises. Coming out from the bathroom.

She the got close to the door, and began to try and open it. Only to hear a sound, indicating that it's locked. And began to complain inwardly. Due to the fact that, it's the same as. When Haru gave her brother a quicky in the bathroom, page.

'That diary is inaccurate.'

'Its like it's written by a delusional bro-con...'

Natsumi began to run towards Haru's room to see the diary more carefully. After holding the diary again, she looked at the back cover to see.

"I wish these were real"

As the realization hit her like a truck, to finally read the full title of the book.

"Dear diay- I wish these were real."

Natsumi began to turn tomato-red, and started to bury herself with the pillows. And started to scream in embarrassment. As y/n laughs inside his mind after hearing her inaudible scream.

'She finally noticed.'

As Shiori still lost.

Day 2

Natsumi camedown, at the sound of y/n preparing breakfast. As she sat there, waiting. Until...

"So you're finally out of your 'mating phase'."

Y/n mused as he cooks. Clearly bulltshiting her, just to give her an idea for an excuse.

After hearing this, Natsumi just looked at him. With a head-tilt of clueness. As she just looks at him.

"Um....y-yeah! Yeah."

Natsumi answered, with a faint of hesitant. As y/n just continued to prepare breakfast.