The ten-ah~~ festival

Kuroka was currently waking up the perverted onee-san. Because of the "maid" that is currently cooking them breakfast in the kitchen.

Kuroka: "Pervert onee-nyan....perverted onee-nyan...PERVERTED ONEE-NYAN!!"

Kuroka huff as she screamed in Haru's ear trying to wake her up, but it seems she failed. Until she thought of a great a idea.

"Master Y/n is in a maid outfit." Kuroka whispered to Haru's ear. Making Haru wake up wide and burst out of the room, making her way to the dining table. Waiting for y/n to come with the food, while her nose drips some blood.

Kuroka: "You're quite fast when it comes to weird stuff, pervert onee-nyan."

Kuroka: 'Im sorry maid-nyan'

As then the "maid" came with their food, As Haru comment's "You look so cute Y/N! I approve of your cosplay skills." While Kuroka thought 'Im so sorry maid-nyan'.

" While Kuroka thought 'Im so sorry maid-nyan'

"Thanks I worked 'really hard' on it." Y/n said in his girly voice.

Haru: "And you even nail a girl voice, I'm sure many boys will fall for it."

Y/n: "Indeed" (girly deep voice)

Haru: 'You even nail a sadistic one.Ahh~ is this heaven?'

Meanwhile Kuroka was has her head on a different subject. 'It was myaster?! Do I have psychic powers?!'

Y/n: "I'll be going now, see ya later." (girl voice)

As he got out through the door, and left. Kuroka then asked a question.

Kuroka: "Why is myaster dress like that?"

Haru woke-up from her daydream and answered. "I forgot to ask."

Kuroka: "You were that distracted to your own brother?!"

Kuroka: "You truly are perverted!"

------------

The female students were preparing the maid restaurants, though some are complaining that the vice-organizer is not doing much.

Ai: "Shiori-san, when is the y/n gonna come and help?."

Shiori was about to answer but was cut-off by a notification on her phone. Shiori looked at the message y/n sent.

Ai: "Who is it?"

Shiori: "It's y/n, he said. His on, his way to help."

Ai/Mai/Mii: "The vice-organizer is finally going to help?!"

Before Shiori could answer, she was cut-off by a G.I.R.L wearing a maid outfit.

???: "YOUR VICE-ORGANIZER IS HERE!!"(girly cheerful voice)

As many onlookers face their direction. Due to "her" outstanding looks, of a outgoing and "innocent" ice queen. With the looks that screams of vulnerability. Atleast that's what the boyfriends sees, who's quick to judge. And a attention seeking sl*t by the girlfriends, and some girls. Who's also quick to judge.