Tsunderous reasons

Y/n was sitting at a table near the beach, not join the other students at it, because of reasons. He was enjoying his lovely coffee until he was approach by Shiori in a swimsuit, and was asked.

Shiori: "Y/n can we talk?"

Though her cute pose didn't hid the "threatening" tone on her voice

Though her cute pose didn't hid the "threatening" tone on her voice. As y/n responded with "Why?"

Shiori: "You know why."

Y/n looked around the beach to see a struggling Tohka trying to build a sand-castle. And Ellen being bullied by the trio.

Y/n: "No, I don't."

Shiori the grabbed his hand, and drag him along to the secluded area. Ratatoskr taking a note of this, and asked "Is she going to 'do it?'."

Reine getting the memo quickly said to Shiori in her ear-piece. "Shiori-san, please refrain from doing 'it' near a public area, we can't guarantee your privacy."

Shiori quickly understanding the memo replied with, "It's not like that Reine-san!!" She screamed.

Y/n: "Why did you scream?"

Shiori: "N-nothing important!"

Shiori: "Anyway. Why are you avoiding me?"

Shiori started to notice lately that y/n keeps avoiding her and asked him about it, y/n responds with "Well, I don't want to interrupt your 'private' with the tsundere twins." Obviously reffering to the twins.

"You say that like you don't encounter them trying to violate me, and when I try to to explain you just cut me off by taking pictures!!" Shiori exclaims to y/n.

Y/n: "Ehhhhh, those are just coincidences, and the pictures are for momentos for this school-trip."

Shiori: "How about the picture that you took when I fell over on top of the teacher?!"

Y/n: "Those are for blackmails."

Shiori: "B-but I was naked."

Y/n: "Well too bad,like I said. Blackmail."

Shiori: "B-but that's illegal."

Y/n: "Only if you get caught."

Before y/n could leave the secluded area, Shiori put up a stance trying to intimidate y/n.

Shiori: "Delete it."

Y/n: "No."

Shiori tried to tackle him, but he dodges anticipating her tackle. Shiori tried again and again, but all failed. Mostly due to him already predicting her movements, which she noticed.

She thought of a "bright Idea", and act upon it. Using her body as a distraction, she took off the top part and flashed him. Y/n's reaction was unexpected for shiori, y/n was just standing there while giving her a smile.