And so,It begins

As y/n left the house and started walking towards the school.

Y/n saw a blue haired girl with brown eyes, and a red haired loli with red eyes.

Y/n: 'Again with this freaky coincidences,it really gives me the chills

Y/n: 'Again with this freaky coincidences,it really gives me the chills.Well atleast let's make a game out of it.'

As the three made eye contact,y/n decided to guess their name's based on  the novel he once read.'

Y/n: 'Im guessing the blue haired one is Shiori Itsuka,shidous crossdressed name,while the other red haired one is Kotori Itsuka the younger foster sister of Shidou or Shiori Itsuka.'

Bluehead: "Uh hello,ummm who are you?, I haven't really seen you around here."she asked curiously.

Y/n: 'Not surprising, afterall I only stayed in my room while on school breaks and summer vacations.While on school days I stayed at the library after school until 5pm.'

Y/n: "If you're asking for someone's name, shouldn't you say your name first" y/n asked with indifference.

Due to my response to her sister,the redhead got angry.

Redhead: "Hey!! don't talk to my sister like tha-." As she got her mouth covered by her sister.

Shiori: "I'm sorry for my little sisters outburst,she's just....... protective.Im Shiori Itsuka btw,and this is my little sister Kotori Itsuka." she said in a flustered tone.

Y/n: 'ding ding ding we got a winner.'

Y/n: "Don't worry about it,I'd probably do the same if that to were ever occur.Im y/n Tonamachi." He said with an indifference again.

As the introduction were done.Y/n tag along with them,on the way to school.Mostly y/n walking in silent with his hand in his pockets.

As the two stopped in front of the diner while y/n also stopped to return shioris kindness by waiting. Both Kotori and Shiori started to make a promise to go to the diner,even if there's a spacequake.

Y/n: 'Another coincidence,what a drag.'

Y/n then took out his phone and started browsing,while waiting for them.