"Perfection"

[A/N" Hey guys, so I know it's been a while since I've updated this story and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for hanging in there. First Announcement-There is a slight character name change with Raven and Loki's son; this was a decision made for a personal reason and I apologize if it confuses/bothers anyone. I have updated the 2 previous chapters ("Leif Lokison" and "Self-Sufficient Royals") to reflect this change in character name so feel free to go back and re-read those chapters if you want to maintain the continuity. Second Announcement-This will be the final chapter for this story, I do plan on writing a sequel at some point but I have an idea for an original story that I want to start working on but I wouldn't let myself start a new story until I finished this one for you guys. I want to thank ALL of my readers, new and old, for sticking through with me and enjoying my story as much as you all do. I hope you all enjoy this final chapter and let me know how you feel about the ending. ENJOY!! :) ]

__________________________________________________________

A loud thunder shook the entire building as the Bifrost made contact with the roof, the noise frightened Leif in Raven's arms and he began crying instantly.

"Well that's gonna have to change." Raven huffed in frustration as she stood and began working on soothing the upset child. "We can't have Leif getting a heart attack everytime distant family comes to visit."

"We'll figure something else out before they leave." Tony said as he stood to head to the elevator. "Hey Point Break; you coming or am I greeting them alone?" He smirked, staring at Thor who was seemingly distracted by the still very distressed Leif.

"Sorry." He said clearing his throat as he stood up "I'm coming."

"Here let me take him for a minute, go grab yourself a cup of tea Love." Loki said as he walked up and put his arms out towards Leif, who had since quieted back down.

"Thanks" Raven said, kissing Leif on the forehead before passing him over to Loki and heading for the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart" Pepper said, handing her a mug of tea she had already prepared for her. "Mother's milk tea with a bit of honey and a splash of lemon." She said with a soft smile.

"Thanks Pep. You're always on top of everything aren't you?" Raven teased as she took a small sip from the cup, sighing as the warm liquid seemed to soothe every tense nerve in her body. "Oh wow, I needed that." She chuckled as she gave Pepper a small hug before walking back over towards Loki and Leif.

He had conjured a small bassinet made of dark polished wood that had a beautiful elegant golden design on the end; and had placed Leif down in it, apparently successful in getting him to fall asleep; which was probably for the best right now. A little time to recover from the shock of the Bifrost.

 A little time to recover from the shock of the Bifrost

"That's beautiful Loki." Raven said, walking up next to him, taking another sip of her tea.

"I had one like it as a baby, I remembered seeing it once in the old store rooms back on Asgard." Loki said with a soft smile as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and the 2 of them just stood and watched Leif sleeping silently. After a couple of minutes the elevator dinged and Raven could feel Loki's whole body tense up.