"Yes Sir"

After dinner Raven and Loki returned to their room. "I could use something to drink. How about you? Tea, maybe whiskey, maybe tea with whiskey?" Loki chuckled

"Hmm both sounds perfect." Raven said as she slumped down on one of the couches letting out a sigh. Suddenly there came a knock on their door, Raven huffed as she opened it with her telekinesis; not wanting to get back up, to reveal Pietro and Wanda.

"Oh our apologies," Wanda said "We didn't mean to interrupt anything."

"Nonsense, please come in. I just put the kettle on." Loki said with a smile as he motioned towards the couches. "Love would you like me to get a fire started, it is rather chilly in here." He asked Raven

"I can do that" Wanda said with a smirk as she sat on the couch across from Raven. A red haze left her hands as the logs moved themselves into the fireplace before a match struck on its own and the logs lit instantly.

"That's amazing" Loki said as he brought over the tray which contained the kettle, 4 teacups, a bottle of whiskey, as well as sugar and cream. He set it down on the small table as he sat next to Raven on the couch "Are telekinesis and mental manipulation your only abilities?" Loki asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

"Well there are several aspects when it comes to the mental manipulation but essentially yes." Wanda answered

"What about you?" Loki asked as he looked at Pietro

"Just my speed, which gives me an increased metabolism." Pietro answered, his voice still slightly nervous as he cleared his throat. "I've actually been meaning to speak with you, about our powers."

"What about them exactly?" Loki asked, "I'm afraid I probably won't be much help."

"Well" Pietro paused "Our lives have been completely changed because of these powers and I fear what our futures would've held had we never participated in Strucker's program. So essentially, and it's all possible because of your scepter. I know it may sound weird; or even insane to some people, but we are actually grateful that you led the attack against New York."

Loki looked at Pietro in shock, "I honestly think that is the FIRST time I have been thanked for trying to conquer your entire world, but I'll take it." he chuckled lightly which seemed to ease some of Pietro's nerves.

"We were living in filth, stealing food just to eat, and now look at us; we are having tea with a god, with literal royalty. If someone would've told me this was my future even 3 or 4 years ago, I would've thought them insane." Wanda added as she smiled at Loki and Raven.

"I appreciate the praise," Loki said "But you really don't need to think of me like that, please don't think me some unreachable deity; we are a team and I view you as my equals. You are both skilled fighters and valuable members of the team. The social status of my birth does not place me above you, you help us to protect this realm and that is all I could ask for." Loki said as he gently wrapped an arm around Raven and pulled her back against his chest.

Raven could tell that Pietro was now completely relaxed as he reached forward and prepared a cup of tea for Wanda before preparing one for himself, adding just a splash of whiskey to each cup.

"So how is your training coming along?" Loki asked the two of them

"Better than Sam" Pietro chuckled as he sat back and took a sip from his cup "And I assume that Raven told you how I caught her off guard the other day."

"Yes she did, I must say that is very impressive. Not many can sneak up on my little pet." Loki said as he nuzzled his face into Raven's neck causing her to laugh; making Wanda smile at them sweetly before she let out a very fake yawn.