"A Fortnight Of Open Waters"

[A/N: OMG thank you so much for 1K views!!!!! I never thought I would get that high so thank you all so much. Here is another slightly smutty chapter. ENJOY! :) ]

__________________________________________________________

Raven woke the next morning, still tangled in Loki's arms. As she lightly rolled over she realized she was still a little bit sore between her legs, not that she was complaining, she had never felt anything like last night before.

"Good morning darling." Loki said as he nuzzled his face into her hair. "How are you feeling?"

"Mmm a little sore but not too bad." She said smiling as she rolled back over to face him. "Thank you for last night." Raven gave him a kiss as she smirked at him. "Weren't we going to take a shower together this morning?"

She stood up and walked towards the bathroom, Loki just laid in the bed watching her walk away before finally standing up and following her. Once she entered the bathroom her jaw dropped. There was a large marble tub and a separate shower. Raven turned and looked at Loki with a smile.

"Can we actually take a bath instead, this tub is large enough to fit us both I think?" She asked hopefully

Loki smiled at her as he walked up and placed a kiss on her forehead "We can do whatever you want." He held his hand out and led her back into the bedroom while he got the bath ready. She could hear him turning on the water and after a moment she could see a small amount of steam leaving the bathroom.

She got up to peek into the bathroom but the moment Loki noticed she had stood up he gave her a mischievous look that made her slightly giggle as she sat back down.

"I'll come get you once everything is ready, have some patience, pet." His voice called from the bathroom.

"Okay, but patience really isn't one of my strongest traits" Raven laughed

After a couple minutes Loki finally came out of the bathroom and walked up to her, lifting her up bridal style and carrying her into the bathroom before gently lowering her into her bath. He had added aromatic bath salts to the water and had lit a couple of candles. The atmosphere was so relaxing and romantic, it made her heart flutter.

He was standing next to the edge of the tub as he made his boxers disappear. Freeing himself from the clothing Raven was now eye level with his semi hard erection, and she blushed as she looked up at him from the tub. She smirked as she got on her knees in the water and gently kissed his tip, causing it to flex slightly as Loki let out a small gasp.

Raven smiled as she watched him get harder and she began slowly trailing her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, making him moan more with each lick before she finally took his tip in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before sliding her head further down his shaft. His cock twitched in her mouth and it made her slightly gag but still she held him in her mouth.