"Let's Vote"

Raven and Loki teleported into the living room walking over to where everyone else was before sitting down on one of the couches. Nat gave Raven a teasing smirk and she couldn't figure out why until Nat slyly pointed to her own neck and she realized what Nat was finding so funny. Loki had marked her skin up and down both sides of her neck. She blushed lightly before shrugging her shoulders.

"Alright so we all know why we're here right?" Raven asked as she turned to face everyone else, she saw a few smirks as others caught sight of the hickeys on her neck.

"Um no, I'm sorry Tony didn't tell us, just messaged, urgent meeting at Avengers Tower." Clint said

"WHAT?!" Raven exclaimed as she shot Tony an annoyed look.

"You said get everyone here, and look...they're all here." Tony said as he shrugged his shoulders and sat back.

Raven sighed as she lightly shook her head. "I assumed you would've told them why, but it doesn't really matter now."

"So what's going on?" Wanda asked, Pietro was sitting on the other side of her seemingly trying to avoid Loki's eyeline.

"Odin; Loki's adoptive father, has vowed a cease-fire of hostilities and invited us to Asgard." Raven said

In an instant there was an uproar of arguments from everyone, the overlapping voices beginning to grate on Raven's ears as she suddenly stood up and shouted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Sweet silence; and a few shocked faces, now filled the room as she took a deep breath. "I'm not done; so would you all like to be quiet like good boys and girls so I can finish or would you rather go back to bickering like wild animals?" Her voice was strained as she tried to remain calm, her words still coming out rather harsh.

"Sorry" Nat said "Go ahead"

"Thank you" Raven huffed as she sat back down. "Loki wrote Odin a letter and sent it along with a postcard and a photo from our day at Coney Island a few months ago."

"Sent it how?" Sam asked

"I delivered it on my brother's behalf when I made a journey to invite a couple of our friends to Raven and Loki's wedding." Thor said, answering Sam's question

"Now Odin wishes to speak with the 2 of us." Raven continued

"What was in the letter?" Steve asked

"It was rather personal Rogers" Loki sighed next to you "But basically," He said sitting forward as he began summarizing the main points of the letter. "I told him that I did not resent his decision to send me here. I understand that trying to conquer this world was wrong of me; I had no right to attempt to claim a free realm nor should I have continued my plans once Thor arrived. I told him that I almost asked Thor for help when he first grabbed me after the horrible events in Germany."

Thor seemed surprised by this as did Steve and Tony. Loki glanced over at Thor and gave him a half smile before he continued.

"And I told him that his opinions of me no longer mattered. I had found love, true love, and that with her help I realized that I am capable of more than just chaos and destruction." Loki gripped Raven's hand in his and she placed a soft kiss on his cheek as Thor now spoke.

"Odin made a sjeleløftet; a vow of the soul, that neither Loki or Raven would be arrested or harmed, they would have the freedom to roam the palace and surrounding villages, as well as the freedom to leave Asgard whenever they so choose...even at a moment's notice." Thor said

The way Loki had described Odin's promise before didn't make it sound as serious as she now suspected it was.

"A sjeleløftet?" Fandral asked sitting forward in shock