"Birthday Bash"

Raven was having trouble getting her hair to look just right so she decided to try and use her magic to fix it, surprisingly it worked like a charm. Her hair was now styled with three small braids on each side that twisted around a half bun in the back.

 Her hair was now styled with three small braids on each side that twisted around a half bun in the back

She realized it kind of looked like her birth mother's hair in the painting that Thor had given her.

She wondered what her mom would think of the person she was, would she have made her proud? After all she did technically give up her life for Raven.

Once she was completely ready, Raven realized that she still had a full hour and a half before she was supposed to be done by. She decided that she would take the opportunity to roll herself a joint, just to really enjoy her party.

Raven made her way back into her closet. She tried to sit on her normal bean bag chair but found it basically impossible in this dress, she quickly used her magic to change into something else. She would have to remember that, it would cut down her 'get ready' time exponentially.

After sitting in the bean bag chair she slid one of the wall panels in her closet to reveal the hidden compartment that she kept her weed stash in. Pulling everything out she placed the wall panel back in its place as she waved her hand to summon a speaker in the closet with her and began playing one of her playlists.

Just as she started rolling her joint the closet doors opened to reveal a confused looking Loki. "We are supposed to be leaving in an hour and you're not dressed? What are you doing in here anyways?"

"I was dressed, but I couldn't sit in my 'sesh spot' while I was wearing it, so I conjured myself something else to wear for right now." She laughed as she finished rolling her joint.

"Okay but what are you doing?" He said, staring at her as she lit the joint and took the first puff.

"I'm making sure I have the best time possible at my party." Raven chuckled as she took another puff.

"Well don't take too long, we don't want to be late." Loki smirked as he closed the doors to her closet.

'Yes sir' She thought sarcastically once the doors closed, not realizing that their minds were currently connected until she heard his voice echoing in her head.

'Good girl'

It made her blush as she quickly put up a mental block; he TOTALLY knew what he was doing to her. Not that Raven was complaining; she was feeling something that she hadn't felt before and she wasn't sure if she wanted it to stop.

Once she finished smoking she put her stash back where she kept it hidden and stood back up as she stepped out of her closet. Putting her dress back on with just a wave of her hand, she was completely ready to go; wherever the destination might be.

She and Loki exited the elevator and headed for the garage; Tony had said for everyone to meet down there. As they walked into the garage everyone stopped talking to look at Raven.