"Reconnect"

Raven woke up early the next morning, she realized during dinner last night that none of them knew when Odin was going to show, just that it was going to be sometime today. She jumped out of bed and made her way to the main area to get the electric kettle started with some water before walking into the closet. She couldn't figure out why she was feeling nervous, perhaps it had something to do with the fact that Loki didn't think they should tell Odin about her pregnancy just yet, not that she could see why they shouldn't nor could Thor when they all talked about Odin's visit last night at dinner.

She chose a pair of distressed jeans, a black halter top with the lunar phases across the front and a simple pair of slip-on shoes. She quickly pulled part of her hair back into a couple french braided top-knots to hold the front half of her hair back and out of her face.

 She quickly pulled part of her hair back into a couple french braided top-knots to hold the front half of her hair back and out of her face

She could hear the kettle whistling from the main room as she walked back out only to find Loki out of bed and making a cup of tea for her.

"You aren't supposed to be up yet." She said, slightly pouting, "I was gonna surprise you with a cup of tea."

"Well I can happily go back to bed if you want." He smirked

"No you're already up." She laughed, "I guess we can head up for breakfast if you want."

"Sounds like a plan, I wonder if anyone else is up yet; it is still a bit early." Loki mused as he handed her the cup of tea. "Raspberry leaf again, you really seemed to like that one last time." He said, referring to the tea before she could ask him what kind it was.

"Honestly, I figure at least a few people will be awake, no one really knows when Odin will show up so I doubt they want to be sleeping when he does." Raven said

As if on some kind of cue there was a large booming sound as the tower shook slightly; the Bifrost, guess they had their answer as to when now they could figure out the exact why of this conversation.

"That was earlier than I was expecting, guess we should get this over with huh?" Raven said as she made her way towards the door, stopping long enough to throw on the pink cardigan she had been wearing yesterday.

They walked into the living room surprised to see that Odin hadn't come alone; Heimdall was standing next to him, but that wasn't even the most surprising part. No that was how they were dressed, Heimdall was wearing dark jeans, and a dark blue polo shirt while Odin was wearing khaki pants, and a light pink button up shirt under a tan blazer, by all accounts they looked like 2 normal people of Earth.

 No that was how they were dressed, Heimdall was wearing dark jeans, and a dark blue polo shirt while Odin was wearing khaki pants, and a light pink button up shirt under a tan blazer, by all accounts they looked like 2 normal people of Earth