"A Slight Misunderstanding"

Raven slightly groaned as she sat up, her muscles pleasantly aching with every move. She yawned as she swung her legs off the edge of the bed, tumbling to the floor the moment she tried to stand up.

                {thwump}

She couldn't help but burst out laughing; as Loki sat up in the bed wide awake Raven wasn't sure which noise had woken him up; her falling or her laughing, but the puzzled look on his face as he stared at her laughing while sprawled on the floor just made her laugh harder.

Loki crawled over to her side of the bed and looked at her on the floor as she finally caught her breath enough to speak. "I tried to stand up, but you seem to have rendered my legs useless." Raven said, still lightly laughing.

"My apologies, Love." Loki said with a smirk as he stood up from the bed and offered his hand to help her stand up.

"Don't apologize." Raven said as she gave him a kiss. "I'm not complaining one bit" She smirked as she sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. "I'm just gonna have to wait till the feeling returns to my legs to be able to leave the bed."

Loki got a playful smirk on his face as he looked down at her, "Well, if you're already going to be stuck in the bed..." His voice trailed off as smiled at her.

"I'm trying to get the feeling back into my legs, not worsen them." She said with a laugh as she lightly shook her head at him. "Plus I'm kinda hungry. So I need to get dressed so we can go make breakfast."

"Very well" Loki said as he lifted her up and carried her into the closet. "What would you like to wear?" He asked as he set her down and turned to the rack of shirts behind him. Raven had Loki grab her a dark green cropped sweatshirt and a pair of dark grey jeans.

 Raven had Loki grab her a dark green cropped sweatshirt and a pair of dark grey jeans

He waved a hand and she was suddenly dressed and he was lifting her back up.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Raven asked

"You said you were hungry" Loki smirked before he teleported them into the kitchen, causing Pepper to lightly scream in shock as they suddenly appeared right in front of her.

"Oh my god!" Pepper exclaimed.

"Sorry Pep" Raven said, lightly chuckling as Loki sat her down on one of the bar stools at the island counter.

"My apologies," Loki said as he walked up to Pepper. "I didn't realize someone would be standing right there."

"It's fine, I guess I'm just still getting used to people being able to enter a room without actually entering the room." Pepper said with a chuckle as she gave Loki a small hug. "Morning"

Raven was happy to see that Loki didn't tense up the moment someone touched him like he used to and that Pepper had no hesitation when it came to hugging Loki.

"I was actually wanting to talk to both of you." Pepper said as Loki walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"About what?" Raven said hesitantly.