"Family Dinner"

[A/N: Cover photo is actually from L'Adresse American Bistro's official website]

__________________________________________________________

[[POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING!!]]

[[MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SUICIDE!! PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION IF THESE SUBJECT MIGHT MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE!!]]

__________________________________________________________

Loki wandered row after row of books at the library that Raven took him to. "I can check out any book you want to borrow." She said as he ran his hand over the spines of the books as he went. Raven loved the way his face lit up like a child in a toy store that was just told it was all his.

"After we check these out I was thinking maybe we could get some food to-go nearby and have lunch in the park outside." She said as she helped him carry the small stack to the self checkout scanner.

"Sure, what kind of food were you thinking?" Loki asked as he watched her go through the different steps to check out the books.

"I'm kind of craving a decent salad, and L'Adresse is actually across the street on the far end of Bryant Park here. She said as they gathered the books in the bag that Raven had brought and Loki carried it out.

"Then that's where we shall get food from." Loki said with a smile as he lifted his arm for her to take. It felt like he was about to escort her to a grand ball or something, causing her to let out a little laugh.

"What?" Loki asked confused

"Nothing, you just act so regal all the time it reminds me of fairy tales where the prince escorts the princess to a ball." She said stifling another laugh.

"Well I am technically a prince, in 2 different realms." Loki smirked back as he chose to wrap his arm around her waist instead, pulling her in closer to him as they started walking towards the restaurant.

"Oh yeah, I actually forgot about that." Raven said, wrapping her own arm around Loki's waist.

"Well at least no one could say you were with me for my titles." Loki teased.

"Oh yeah totally what I'm after. All your titles from other worlds and the riches that come with it. There are riches right? Because otherwise I might have to take those books back." She joked back at him

They walked into the restaurant and were greeted by the hostess. "Hi, welcome to L'Adresse. Table for 2?" The girl asked

"Actually we were wanting to place an order to-go." Raven said with a smile

"Not a problem, let me grab a pen. Alright, what can I get for you?"

"We're gonna do a side of the truffle fries and 2 grilled lobster salads. Oh and we'll also take 2 raspberry and lemongrass mocktails" Raven said

"Alright let me get that back to the kitchen really quick and then I'll be back to cash you out." With that the hostess quickly walked away.

"Mocktails?" Loki asked in a whisper

"Yeah, it's a type of drink. They are called 'mocktails' because they are just like cocktails but they don't contain any alcohol." Raven explained.

The hostess came back and rang up their total. "Alright so it looks like your total comes out to $93 dollars even. Will that be cash or card?"

Raven handed over her credit card and had the hostess add a $20 tip before she ran her card. Once they paid and collected their food they headed back over to the park to eat before heading back to the tower.