"Unwelcome Visitors"

Raven awoke the next morning pleasantly sore in all the right places, she smiled as she stretched and rolled over to watch Loki as he still slept. His hair was in adorably messy tangles as his light curls cascaded over part of his face.

She couldn't help but blush watching him sleep next to her; even with messy bedhead he was still so sexy. Raven could feel herself growing excited again as she took in his features and thought about everything they had done last night. She got a playful idea in her mind and slowly slid herself under the blanket.

She gently took him in her hand as she began lightly stroking him, she was surprised to see he was already semi hard before she had ever touched him, after a moment of stroking him she began gently licking his shaft causing him to shift slightly in his sleep. Raven smiled and slowly took him in her mouth as she circled his tip with her tongue while still stroking her hand up and down on his length as she bobbed her head up and down. After a moment she heard him moaning lightly, when his hand found its way to her head she knew he was fully awake now.

Loki slightly bucked his hips upwards as she pulled him out of her mouth causing him to let out a light growl of frustration as she crawled back out from under the blanket. The moment her head appeared she looked up to see Loki staring at her, the look on his face was erotically terrifying and Raven loved how excited it made her feel.

"Good morning." She said teasingly as she straddled his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck before placing a soft yet deep kiss on his lips. As his arms circled around her back a shiver went down her spine at the touch of his chilled skin; his skin was always the coldest when he first woke up.

Once they parted from the kiss Loki smiled up at her "Good mor..." his words were cut off by a growl from deep within him as Raven slid his entire length inside of her. "Oh fuck Raven. Good morning indeed." Loki chuckled lightly once he regained some composure as she circled her hips on him.

Raven smiled down at him as Loki shifted so that he was now leaning against the headboard. He placed his hands on her hips as she moved up and down on him. His grip tightened ever so slightly on her hips, the sensation of his fingernails lightly digging into her skin made her nerves ignite with lust.

Loki tilted his head back as his eyes fluttered shut, Raven reached a hand into his hair and brought his face back up towards hers. "I want to see your eyes as I come, Loki." She moaned as she felt her climax getting closer. He grinned at her mischievously and wrapped his arms tightly around her back. "As you wish, my love."

Suddenly Raven was laying on her back and Loki was now on top thrusting into her roughly with the perfect amount of force to send her spirling over the edge as she screamed out his name in ecstasy. He continued thrusting as she rode out the waves of her orgasm until she was a trembling mess shuttering below him. "Would you like me to stop now dear?" He asked, pausing his motion but not withdrawing from her yet.

"Don't you fucking dare." She hissed as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He let out a deep moan as he sped up his thrusts and began fucking her into the bed so hard Raven swore they would break the frame, but she didn't care, the way he felt inside of her was amazing. "Oh my god." She panted as she could feel another orgasm beginning to peak.

"Yes darling, I'm your god." Loki whispered seductively into her ear as she climaxed once more.

Her body began to feel weak as she placed a gentle kiss on Loki's lips, "Okay, I think I'm done now." She lightly chuckled.

Loki placed a kiss on her forehead as he pulled out of her. Wrapping his arms around her he gently pulled Raven into his chest and began running his fingers through her now messy hair, lightly scratching her scalp as he went. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked