"Initiate The Ravenite"

[A/N: Okay guys I'm going to have to take a break from writing until tomorrow. I have to go and buy a brace for my left wrist. I've been typing so much lately that I think I've started to pull a muscle or something (lol). Normally I would probably write for at least another 4 hours but I just can't tonight. Anyways I hope you all like this chapter. Happy reading!! ENJOY! :) ]

__________________________________________________________

Raven woke up early the following morning and rushed to get dressed, the moment she opened her closet she noticed a box sitting in the middle of the floor with a note on top.

                Show them who's boss.

                                With Love, Loki

She opened the box to find an all black jumpsuit that went all the way up her neck to cover the hickeys he had left last night.

She had never felt this kind of material before and wondered what it was. She quickly threw it on and grabbed a pair of combat boots before walking out of her closet and into the bathroom to style her hair out of the way.

 She quickly threw it on and grabbed a pair of combat boots before walking out of her closet and into the bathroom to style her hair out of the way

After 20 minutes she finally had all of her hair braided back. She felt ready to take on whatever she had to face today. Taking a couple of deep breaths she mentally went through all of the different powers she had at her disposal, she knew she was gonna fly through Steve's 'probationary period'.

She teleported herself to the center of the training room. She assumed Steve had been expecting her to come in through the door as she stared at him and Thor standing on either side of it with their backs towards her.

"So we gonna do this or you gonna keep staring at the doors? I mean they are pretty interesting but I thought I was here to kick your asses for the next few hours." Raven said as she conjured a dagger in each hand while chuckling at their confused faces.

Without blinking Steve threw his shield directly at her, she caught it and spun around as she threw it back at him. "I didn't realize we were just gonna play 'catch the frisbee' but hey if that's what you wanna do; you're the boss."