"Quality Time"

Raven finished scraping the eggs from the pan when she felt cold hands on her exposed midriff causing her to let out a small yelp in surprise.

"I like this garment." He purred in her ear "What is it called?" He asked, nuzzling his face into her neck sending a small shiver down her spine as she felt her cheeks become flush.

"Umm, it's called a crop top." She said, trying to sound calm "Why exactly do you like it?" She asked

"Because it gives me full access to your waist and your skin is so warm and soft beneath my touch, it's almost intoxicating." He said smiling as she turned to look at him.

"Well then I'll have to wear them more often." Raven chuckled as she began to wiggle out of his grasp. "I've got to plate our food so we can eat."

Loki grinned as he let her go, seemingly pleased that she had said she would wear more crop tops for his benefit.

Raven piled the pancakes on each plate, covering each layer with the chocolate spread and strawberry slices before topping off each stack with some whip cream and mini chocolate chips. Next she placed a few slices of bacon on each of their plates along with a serving of scrambled eggs. Raven handed Loki his plate and used her now empty hand to grab the small container of organic maple syrup.

"Let's go eat in the atrium." Raven said as she began walking out of the kitchen, with Loki only a few paces behind her.

After a few moments they had finally arrived at the atrium. Walking in they made their way over to a table with a few couches and a couple chairs around it. Raven and Loki sat their plates down as they each sat on one of the couches.

 Raven and Loki sat their plates down as they each sat on one of the couches

"This place is beautiful." Loki said after swallowing the piece of bacon he had been enjoying.

"Thanks, it was a gift from Tony when I was younger. It's an exact replica of the atrium in the apartment building my mom and I used to live in. She and I would spend basically all of our time in that part of the building; something about being surrounded by such natural beauty made me so relaxed." Raven could feel tears welling up in her eyes as she cleared her throat hoping Loki hadn't noticed.

"Have I done something wrong?" Loki's voice was laced with worry as he watched her grow sadder. "If so, I apologize."

Raven shook her head with a small laugh. "No you haven't done anything wrong. Thinking about my mom just makes me sad sometimes." She said, giving him a small smile while gently placing a hand on one of his. "I was only 14 when I lost her so it's just a little hard to think about all the things that I can't talk to her about."

__________________________________________________________

Loki leaned over and placed a kiss on her forehead, he then moved down and placed a kiss on each of her cheeks before finally placing his lips on hers, pulling her closer to him. He wanted so badly to heal her aching heart, he personally knew the pain of losing one's mother.