"A Steamy Shower"

[A/N: This is a lighter smut chapter. Since it is still fairly early in Raven and Loki's relationship it isn't going to be too intense yet. ENJOY :) ]

__________________________________________________________

Raven locked both doors into the bathroom before turning back around and facing Loki. She could feel her face getting flush.

"I um...Do you...want to take my shirt off?" She asked, feeling slightly nervous yet very excited as well.

"If you want me to." Loki said waiting for her to respond

"Yes." She said

Loki nodded as he took a step towards Raven. He placed his hands on her hips, lightly slipping his hands under the bottom edge of her shirt. Loki leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips as he gripped the bottom of her shirt, pulling away from her face as he gently lifted her shirt up and off of her body.

Raven forgot she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her shirt but she noticed that Loki's eyes NEVER left hers to look down at her now exposed chest. The cold temperature of the bathroom was now very obvious to Raven as she could feel her nipples beginning to harden as goosebumps began to cover her exposed chest.

"I'm gonna get the heater going to start warming it up in here a little." She said as she stepped away from him and set the heater. Raven turned back around and walked back towards Loki who was leaning against the counter with his arms loosely crossed over his chest.

She lightly touched the bottom of his shirt as she looked up to meet his eyes. "I'd like to take this off." Raven said

"As you wish, love." Loki said as he uncrossed his arms. She pulled his shirt up as far as she could, he was a little bit taller than her.

"Um, I can't reach the rest of the way." Raven chuckled as she was now standing on her tiptoes.

"Let me help." Loki said with a small laugh from inside the shirt now half over his head. As he reached up to finish taking his shirt off Raven lost her balance while still on her tiptoes and stumbled forward just as he dropped his shirt and caught her. She landed in his arms with their bare chests now pressed against each other.

The way his skin felt against hers made her stiffen her back as she clenched her thighs. She took a deep inhale of his scent; that now familiar combination of leather and warm vanilla, it normally calmed her down but right now it just seemed to heighten her arousal.

"Are you alright dear?" Loki said as she lightly stepped back.

"Yeah I just lost my balance trying to take your shirt off." She laughed. She looked down at his chest and could swear she could see intricate lines hidden just under his skin. She reached out a hand and began lightly tracing them. "What are these?" She asked, looking up at him.

"They are part of my true appearance, my Jotun form." Loki said while cupping her cheek in his hand.

"I like them," Raven said "They look so elegant." Her comment seemed to make Loki chuckle.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"Nothing, love. It's just that the way that the frost giants are talked about on Asgard, trust me no one would call these elegant. So thank you." He said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"That's sad that people would talk like that. I've never understood how people can be so prejudiced against an entire race simply because they are different." Raven said as she shook her head.

She took half a step back and slid off her pants and underwear. Quickly standing back up she looked up at Loki for a second before turning around. "I'm gonna get the water going."