"Im gonna get them" I said before i sat back down and took the shoe off. I put on my red and white Jordan 3's before we went over to the kid wall full of shoes.

"You like these" Dre asked me showing some black yezzy adidas sneakers.

"Yeah they cute" i nodded and he nodded before asking the employee for Kionni shoe size.

"You such a good big brother" i coo'd smiling at him as we walked up to the register. The rest of the gang was looking at some different shoes.

"This together?" The girl asked us ringing up my shoes.

"Yeah" DeAndre answered before i could say anything. I opened my purse and pulled my card out my purse.

"Your total is $321.68" she told us before i could swipe my card DeAndre had sat some cash down on the counter.

"Keep the change" he told her as he grabbed the bag.

"I could've paid" i told him looking up at him as we walked to where everybody else were.

"I could too," he simply shrugged dismissing the conversation.

"Thank you" I told him and he nodded.

"What y'all get?" Lea asked us.

"Some airmax's and some yezzy's for Kionni" i told her sitting down on the thing. She nodded looking at some shoes.

"When y'all gone be leaving out of here?" I asked them.

"Don't be tryna rush us now that you done" Kelz said mugging me making me laugh.

"I'm just asking" i shrugged standing up.

"I'm gonna head over there to bath and body works" i told them stretching.

"Alright bye then mafucka" Geezy said mugging me.

"Fuck on somewhere" Dre said mugging him as he grabbed my upper arm softly.

"We'll meet up at the food court" Lea said and we nodded before we walked out of the store to head to bath and body works.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked DeAndre as we walked through the mall, by now i had my right arm wrapped around his left arm. I was stood on the inside of him.

"Nothing" he shrugged simply as we turned into the bath and body works store. I then grabbed a tote.

"Oh i was just asking you seem kind of upset" i told him going to the back of the store where the perfumes were located.

"I'm straight" he shrugged again and i nodded putting the 'into the night' body wash, lotion and perfume into my tote.

"You look like you come in here everyday" he said shaking his head as he looked at his phone.

I laughed tossing some hand sanitizer inside.

"This my favorite store" i shrugged going to the wall of candles.

We finished up in bath and body works, after a while of me being inside there DeAndre ended up going to the seating area across the way from here. He had given me $100 to pay for it on cash app but i had used my own money and sent him his money back.

"I'm starving" i sighed as we spotted where everyone else was sitting at. They already had they food. I must've been in there for a minute.

"Bout damn time" Ky shook his head mugging me making me laugh as i sat down. DeAndre took the empty seat across from me and instantly got on his phone.

They all continued their conversation as i looked around the food court trying to find out what i was gonna eat. After a while i ended up deciding on Panda Express.