I WAS MADE FOR LOVIN' YOU

My morning started

My morning started...odd. I woke up to this weird feeling. I couldn't describe it. Sometimes, when things start to get good, I get a feeling something is going to go south. It's like...a lump in my throat or a pain in my knee. It's like a warning sign.

I'm entering my 7th month of pregnancy. Everything that made me hate being pregnant went away after the plane crash. I am just thankful to still be pregnant.

I didn't tell Jackson about how I felt this morning. I didn't want to ruin anyone's mood. It's probably nothing. I just worry.

When we got to the hospital, we had a meeting in the conference room. All of the attendings had to go to it. Owen likes to start the week with them. He basically just told us our surgeries are going to me moved around.

"I have one last thing to say. Some of you may run into Arizona Robbins today. It's her first day back." Owen spoke. Aw, yay. I'm so happy she's back. We all cheered. "So, if you see her, make her feel welcome."

Callie spoke up. "Or maybe...maybe just don't make a big deal at all. It might be better."

Owen nodded. "Noted. Thank you."

With that, all of us got up to leave but Owen stopped us again. "Oh, hold on. I just want to address one more thing. Um, most of you are aware that a group of our doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital. Some of you may be wondering what this all means and how it's gonna affect our staff. I'd like to be clear. It doesn't...at all. Let's just let the lawyers worry about that. That's their job. Our job is to continue to work together and support each other in giving the great standard of care that we have always given. Let's not let something like this get in the way of that. Thank you."

It was your job to get us into a plane that wouldn't bring us crashing to the ground, Dr. Chief. But that's a conversation for another day.

Jackson and I shared a look before walking out. When we got out and started walking, he looked at me. "That was...intense."

"You have no idea." I sighed. It's only going to get worse from here.

He leaned down to kiss me and gestured over to the hallway. Mer and Cristina were waiting for me. "I think you're needed."

I nodded. "I'll see you later."

I joined them and went for our ritual walk around the hospital and shit talk.

"I think it was good with what Owen said about the lawsuit." Meredith said. I disagree.

"What, his 'one big happy family' crap?" I questioned.

"It's very sweet unless you're me." Cristina muttered. He's still giving her the cold shoulder.

"It needed to be said." Meredith added.

"Yeah, unless you're the deformed wife chained in the attic." Cristina huffed.

"Well, what do you want to be to him? You left him. Do you want to be something else?" I asked her.