UNACCOMPANIED MINOR

All of the residents were doing charts when Meredith stormed over to Alex

All of the residents were doing charts when Meredith stormed over to Alex. "So, they're probably gonna fire me. Are you happy?" She asked him.

Um, what's going on?

"Oh, come on. They're not gonna-" Alex tried but Meredith cut him off.

"I want your crap out of my house by the end of the day." She sneered and walked away.

Cristina and I shared a look and I turned to Alex. "What the hell was that about?"

Before anyone could reply, all of our pagers went off. We had to gather in the lobby where Owen and Chief Webber stood before everyone. It's gotta be a bad trauma, then. I felt Jackson's hand on my shoulder as him and I both prepared for the worst.

When everyone was there, Chief started. "A 757 went down in the sound. We're looking at about 200 injured passengers. We're the designated crisis center. Families will be instructed to come here to find their loved ones. We are activating surge protocol. Dr. Hunt is gonna be running the show. It's gonna be chaotic. You need to listen carefully. You need to stay focused. Do not contribute to the panic. Now, get to your stations." He concluded.

Every so often we get a horrible trauma to keep us on our toes. This is that trauma.

Bailey was leading us all down the hall with Owen who told her to discharge anyone who can be discharged.

"Okay, uh Dr. Grey.." Bailey spoke as they walked away.

The rest of us waited with Owen. "Torres, you'll be with me. Kepner, set up the E.R. for triage. Other Grey, I want you running the family center. Take over in the cafeteria. Yang, blood bank..." Owen went on.

"Uh, we might need a candyman." April spoke.

"Dr. Sloan will be our candyman. Let's be liberal with pain meds for our victims and sedatives for patients that we are moving. Avery, you can help him out. Everyone else, go to the E.R. Let's move." Owen continued.

Cristina grabbed my arm and brought me with her to Owen. "What happened with Meredith?"

"Cristina, I can't-"

"Owen!" Her and I both exclaimed.

"She tampered with Shepherd's study. Invalidated the results. She destroyed the whole thing." He replied and walked off.

What the hell? Why would she even do that?

Oh my god. This will mess with the adoption. Her and Derek wanted to adopt Zola.

We didn't have time to question this. We have to move.

It was hectic for a moment while we released patients but after that, we had to wait for all of the trauma's to arrive. We don't know much. Just that the flight came from Baltimore and carried 183 passengers and 18 crew members.