SECOND OPINION

Cristina is home

Cristina is home. That was a big surprise. No one knew she was coming home.

FLASHBACK

Meredith called me frantically. When I looked at the time she was calling at, I knew something must have happened. I prepared myself to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Flor, you have to get here quick. It's Zola. She hit her head a-and Derek's not home-"

"I'll be there in a minute." I replied and hung up. I got out of bed so quick and ran out the door. Jackson was asleep so I sent him a text saying where I was.

I rushed to Mer's house. I didn't even knock on the door. I just ran inside.

"What happened?" I asked without even seeing anything inside.

"She's in here." Meredith replied and brought me to another room.

I went in and didn't see Zola. But I saw Cristina.

"Surprise!" Cristina let out and held her arms out.

What the hell?

"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed and tackled her in a hug. I missed her so much.

"I'm home." She replied with a smile.

"To stay?"

She nodded. This is the best news I could have gotten.

I looked to Meredith and hit her arm. "Never use Zola again. I almost had a stroke on the way here."

PRESENT DAY

Meredith and I have been staying with her since she came back. The doctor she was working with closely at Mayo died during their surgery. No wonder why she wanted to come home. She finally realized she ran away from here.

In other news, today we're meeting with our lawyers about the crash. Not looking forward to that.

Since I haven't been sleeping at home, Jackson and I had sex in the on call room. When we both finished, we laid down next to each other breathlessly.

"I'm getting too big for this." I huffed. My belly is growing everyday.

"Come home and we won't have to do this here."

I looked at him with a face. "I'm trying to be there for Cristina. She lost someone close to her."

"We all did." Jackson shrugged. I didn't reply. I know he can't understand why I have to be there is Meredith is but the three of us are a team. We're each other's persons. "Did I tell you Webber sent me an email that was meant for my mom?"

My eyes widened. "No. What did it say?"

"Please. I don't even want to repeat it." He huffed. "I can't believe he's banging my mom."