Chapter 26 - Mates

❥❥❥Warning: Steamy chapter ahead❥❥❥

Graham had escorted Arsen and Winter to a secluded area where a beautiful tent stood. 

"Alphas" 

Graham bowed and quickly disappeared. Winter smiled as she walked in the tent. The place was decorated beautifully, lights hung everywhere, candles and flowers added to the romance. There stood an assortment of food and drinks on the side. And in the middle of the tent the biggest bed Winter had ever seen was positioned. 

Arsen smiled at her.

 "Finally" he whispered as he pulled her close. 

Winter's fingers trailed over his bare chest and he shuddered under her touch. 

"I have wanted to do this all night." 

He whispered as he bowed down and his teeth scraped over the edge off her dress revealing his canines. 

"What are you doing?" Winter asked as she looked at him. 

"I am going to tear that beautiful dress of your body." 

Winter looked challenging at him 

"I was saving that dress for our offspring." 

His eyes filled with warmth at the mention of pups. 

"I took precautions darling. They made the dress twice." 

He smiled wicked at her and before Winter could protest, he tore the fabric apart. A gesture that aroused her beyond words. Arsen smirked and took a step back to admire her. Winter wore a short white lace bustier that covered her sternum with white flowers. Her tattoo danced from underneath the flowers, creating a beautiful whole. 

"Turn around" Arsen's voice commanded husky. 

Winter blushed crimson as she obeyed. Arsen's eyes trailed over the white thong Winter was wearing and licked his lips. She turned back around and immediately saw how aroused he was. 

"Magnificent" he whispered. 

Winter stepped confidently out of her heels and walked over towards Arsen. She grabbed his collar and pulled him against her chest, she kissed him and then continued to trail with her tongue over his neck, towards his collarbone. She continued as he moaned and her tongue trailed over his rock-hard chest towards his abs, another moan followed.

Arsen removed his vest giving Winter better access to his body. His hands were back at her hips in seconds pulling her close to him. In complete sync they started to walk towards the bed in the middle of the tent. 

Winter felt how her calves hit the bed as Arsen's tongue brushed over her lips. She opened her mouth and twisted them around. As she pushed Arsen on the bed, she straddled his lap. His hands burned over her body. Touching, teasing and brushing each part. 

Winter pushed Arsen again until he lay flat on the bed. She smiled at him as he lay there utterly peaceful. His fingers trailing over the edge of her lingerie until his hands cupped her ass and pulled her back towards him. 

Winter's hand danced over his chest towards the edge of his trousers. She opened the button, so he could remove them. Her hand slipped in his boxer feeling how ready he was. 

"Winter." 

Arsen moaned as she softly started to stroke him. His hands found their way over towards her breasts removing the bustier in seconds. His hands massaged her soft breast while he kept on kissing her.

The kiss became heated and filled with lust and passion. Arsen smashed Winter's hips down, so her core felt how hard he wanted her. A moan escaped her throat as she arched her back. His mouth covered her nipple, sucking, licking and pleasuring her. 

Arsen pulled her hand out of his boxer and flipped her over pinning her hands above her head with one hand. The other hand disappeared in the lace teasing her, softly brushing her lips. Moan after moan rolled off Winter's lips. She pushed her core up and Arsen slipped a finger inside her. His lips crashed back on hers as he brought her to a first high, the first of many.

Winter moaned Arsen's name as she came undone. He studied the beautiful girl that lay under him. How he had dreamed about this moment. He felt how she contracted around his finger and at the same time bit his lip softly. 

Arsen couldn't hold back any longer and removed her thong by ripping it from her body. His tongue trailed over her neck, over her beautiful breasts, further down her belly, over towards her wet throbbing core. 

Winter shuffled under his touch, the tension and want building up inside her. His tongue danced over her core and she almost screamed in pleasure. Before she had the chance to recover Arsen had slipped inside her with one hard trust, filling her up completely. He grabbed her neck pulling her up and kissed her tenderly. 

"Are you okay?" he whispered. 

Winter nodded her head. 

"Stop me if" Arsen started. 

Winter silenced him by kissing him hard. 

"I want this, I want you." She said. 

Arsen turned them both around and carefully moved down, so she was on top, giving her all the control. A beautiful smile of pure pleasure filled Winter's face as she felt how connected they were. 

Arsen grabbed her hips and carefully started to move her up and down. Winter steadied herself on his chest as she moved in sync with him and rolled her hips. She felt how their wolves started to connect on a deeper level. She felt Arsen in every fibre of her body, indescribable sensations running wild inside her body. 

Arsen had never felt this connected and perfectly fitted with a woman. He upped the pace and felt how Winter's walls grew tighter around his cock. He knew that she was near, and so was he. He wanted their first time to last for a while, but the truth was that he wanted her too much, that she felt too good, that he couldn't restrain himself. 

And then he felt how Winter started to orgasm and it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. His canines came out, he was ready to mate her. In seconds his wolf took over and before he could stop himself, he buried his canines deep in her neck, completing the mating process and at the same time coming in the best way possible.

As Winter felt how Arsen's canines entered her neck a new sensation took over, enhancing her orgasm even further, making it more intense as shudder after shudder rolled over her body. Her wolf surfaced and her canines came out. 

Winter was fighting for control, she didn't know what her wolf was about to do, but she felt the urge to bite Arsen in the same way he had done. Normally only the male wolf would bite their female, but nothing about their relationship was normal. 

Winter's wolf took over and as she felt how her canines sunk in Arsen's shoulder, she came again. For a moment their heartbeat went in perfect sync. They moaned at the same time, contracted at the same time. The pleasure and the high they felt was so intense, it was almost out of this world.