Chapter 17 - Thank you

❥❥❥Warning: Steamy chapter ahead❥❥❥

Winter had never slept this good, as she woke up she still was wrapped in alpha Arsen's arms. Last night after her orgasm she had fallen asleep like this and now he was still holding her tight. She looked up at his beautiful face, her room started to light up with the rising of the sun. 

The orgasm she had felt last night had been something out of this world. Winter used to pleasure herself, but this had been nothing compared to those times. 

And after the rape, she simply couldn't bring herself to do it. Most of the times images of him, of that night would flash through her mind and she would dry up instantly. But now there hadn't been a second that she not wanted this. 

He had taken his time to pleasure her, to make her feel at ease and she was really grateful for what he had done. Maybe at some point in time she would even be able to sleep with him. She smiled as she studied his beautiful face, last night had been amazing. 

Together they would figure things out, the pack, the alpha king and even this mate thing. He looked so happy and peaceful when he was around her, nothing like the stern, cold alpha like he was around others. She smiled as she thought about what life around him would be like. Maybe she needed to thank him for what he had done last night. She could feel how hard he wanted her, it couldn't have been easy on him. And yet he held back for her.

Winter's hand suddenly moved on her own, she wandered all the way down towards Arsen's underwear. Somewhere along the night he must have removed his pants and she smiled as she felt his morning hardness. 

She never had done this before, she had only read about this in steamy passages in novels. And yet she wanted to try anyway. Softly her fingers moved over his length. He moaned softly in his sleep and a smile formed on her lips. 

Her fingers trailed over the edge of his underwear against his stomach. Her hand went inside and she let her thumb brush over his tip. He moaned again. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she carefully started moving up and down. His breathing started to speed up until suddenly his eyes shot open. 

They looked right into hers. 

"What are you doing darling?" he said with a husky, sleepy voice. 

Winter was startled and she had stopped moving. 

"By all means continue." He said as he flipped to his back giving her better access. 

Winter lowered his underwear a bit so she could move more freely, she licked her lips and softly moved down under the covers. Her tongue licked his top and he moaned loudly. She came back up next to him and continued to move faster with her hand. 

She could see how he started to tense and she kissed him, letting her tongue trail over his chest. His breathing started to sped up under her movements and it didn't take him long before he came. He breathed heavy as he pulled her against his chest. He pulled his underwear a bit back up to not stain her. 

Winter studied his face. 

"Why are you looking like that?" he asked with a smile. 

"Did you like it?" she asked shyly. 

He looked startled at her. 

"Why wouldn't I? You woke me up with a perfect hand job. And that tongue of yours is perfect." He said as he pressed a kiss on her lips. 

"I never did something like this before." She said with a blush. 

"Winter, if I wouldn't have liked it, I can assure you I would have made other noises." He said with a smirk before he softly kissed her again.