𝟔𝟎. 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Draco couldn't help but look back at him with adoration, his skillful fingers still playing the same, beautiful tune.

Astoria couldn't get enough of the beautiful sight she was experiencing right now. She felt so lucky to have this amazing husband and that beautiful, healthy baby.

Little Scorpius was now slowly drifting back to sleep, but Draco kept on playing, until he was calm and asleep again.

''Draco...'' Astoria whispered, still mesmerized. ''That was wonderful.''

He smiled at her and kissed his son's little hand. ''Let's get him back to bed,'' he suggested, as he slowly stood up from the stool.

They went back to his room and Draco gently placed the baby back into his crib.

Astoria wrapped her arm around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder, both watching their son sleeping peacefully.

''You are the best...'' she whispered.

''No, baby,'' he whispered too, as he placed a small kiss on her hair. ''You are.''

The sudden sound of the doorbell ringing, interrupted their serene moment.

''Are we expecting anyone?'' Draco asked.

''No, I don't think so,'' Astoria replied, as confused as him. ''But let's go and check.''

Side by side, they went downstairs to answer the door. Draco put his hand on the handle, slowly opening it.

''Theodore?'' he asked in surprise, when he saw his friend. ''What are you doing here?''

''Hey guys, sorry for bothering you at this time, but Draco, I really need your help with something.''

Draco looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. ''Is it something urgent?'' he wanted to know.

He really didn't want to leave Astoria and their baby all alone.

Theodore nodded. ''I'm afraid so. It can't wait,'' he admitted. ''Will you come?''

Draco sighed. ''Alright, let me get dressed first. Come in,'' he said, as he opened the door wider for him to enter.

Draco went upstairts to get dressed, still confused. What could Theodore possibly want?

What if it was something about Athena?

With that thought penetrating his mind, he started getting dressed faster and went downstairs again.

Theodore and Astoria were sitting on the sofa, laughing at something that he had said.

When Theodore noticed Draco, he instantly stood up from his seat.

''Are you ready?'' he asked, not able to hide the eagerness in his voice.

''Yes,'' Draco simply said. He then turned to his wife. ''I'll be back soon, love. If you need anything, please, send an owl to my mother. Okay?''

Astoria nodded and went to kiss him softly. ''I'll be alright, don't worry. Now, go,'' she smiled at him.

Draco and Theodore went outside in the garden, as Theodore took his wand out of his pocket.

𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑇𝐻 | 𝐷𝑅𝐴𝐶𝑂 𝑀𝐴𝐿𝐹𝑂𝑌 ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें