Author's Note

That's it! This is the end of it all! Thank you all for reading this book. I am so grateful to have readers like you guys who are so supportive and nice at the same time! To my toxic readers out there, thank you guys because you also help me grow my views and comments count.

You've reached it this far! Wow! Thank you for tunning to the end, until here! So this is my 5th story here on Wattpad and so far, the cover of this one is my favorite. And I am so proud because that is also made by me just like the covers in Loved You Once, Chasing The Moon, and more...

I am not sure if I would write a sequel for this because of the cliffhanger but at the same time, I am planning to. If there would be a sequel, the plot is already in my head and it would be probably titled "In A Different Highway" but I am still unsure if I would write it because there is nothing more to tell about their story.

My first ever series would be starting here on Wattpad this coming May 2022. 

Heartbreak In Paris Series

Book #1 - The Ten Weekends

Book#2 - Summer Of Love

Book #3 -Forgetting The Old Us

Book #4 - One Day In Forever

Stay tuned my lovely Jyerries for the updates about this upcoming series of mine. 

That's it, that's all for right now. See you soon!