Sneak Peak of Book 3: Between Two Worlds!

Book 3: Between Two Worlds will be published July 1st, 2022!

I'm currently re-writing some of the major plotlines in the third book, but I promise that the wait will be worth it! Keep an eye out for any surprises I might have you in the coming months (cryptic much?)

I will be publishing Book 3 on the profile so that you will be able to add it to your libraries (that way, you will be notified when I begin publishing)! If you want to keep up to date on the progress or any other works I will be working on, follow my Wattpad profile!

Again, thank you all so much for your support and feedback! I am very excited for this third book--it by far is my favorite!

Until then!

+ + +

We are all half-human. Half-beast.

But some of us are just monsters.

+          +          +

Amelia has been training for five years at The Order. Now she has returned, but she's no longer the same.

Racing against Orion in a search for a missing relic, Amelia must return to the places where those who betrayed her are. It's time to wrap up business left unfinished for five years and settle unpaid debts. New alliances clash with old friendships—and it is not only Amelia beginning to question who the enemy is.

Time has changed and molded all, but not as much as Amelia. She reappears with far more secrets and truths than before—none of which the Wolves are ready for. The biggest: sometimes those who are good and those who are trusted are not mutually exclusive.

The Prophet has returned, and these two worlds finally collide.

+          +          +

Here's a couple scenes from the third instalment of The Wolf Series!

+ + +

Moonlight cascades from the heavens and onto the Wolves. The seaside cavern they gather in is lit by a large, foreign object underneath the surface. Whispers of the ocean and of the spirits harmonize as the Werewolves watch the two Immortals with guarded expressions.

Asena takes a weapon from each Alpha—a scythe from Io, a dagger from Callisto, an arrow from Ganymede, and a sword from Europa. She sets them on the blood-splattered altar without a word to anyone but her son.

"Kane, fetch my salt—" She smiles when he already holds it out to her, "Thank you."

He already has aged well beyond she has—a man in his forties who looks to be in his fifties. She and her sister beside her, Daciana, have lived decades—centuries—longer and hadn't aged much past the year they had first shifted.