Recap!

Welcome back!

If you're new here, be sure to check out the first installation of this series--The Pack.

For those of you returning, welcome to the sequel! I am so thankful to those who have commented, followed, and/or liked my story so far. Your support means a lot!

Let's jump right into it then! Recap time!

Who is who in the zoo?

Amelia Kenzington

Pack: Breccia
Parents: Samuel Kenzington & Emily Gomez Kenzington
Rank: Future Beta

Amelia Kenzington is the lead female and protagonist of the story. She is The Prophet of Death and the messenger of The Moon Goddess, Hekate. Her powers and wolf/Guide were locked away until recently. This has lead to her having issues maintaining her psychic powers and her wolf.

Amelia is looking for her sister's murderer. So far, she knows that Orion is the one who plotted it, but she suspects someone else committed the crime.

Now, Amelia is set on learning more about the Wolves, her own abilities, and how to destroy Orion.

Amelia is a lycanthrope.

Orion/Leon

Pack: Formerly Diurnal; currently a Rogue
Parents: Unknown
Rank: Formerly Alpha; currently a Rogue

Orion is an immortal who is hellbent on destroying The Goddesses, although his reasons are not entirely clear. He is Amelia's mate.

We are unsure how Orion has managed to disguise his identity over the centuries, but his most recent alias was Leon, Diurnal's former Alpha. Now, Orion is looking to infiltrate the pack, Palus, by seducing the Palus Luna, Lara.

Orion is responsible for murdering Cynbel Reinhardt-Arianrhod, the deceased mate of Diurnal's current Alpha, Adrian. In his life as Leon, he was Adrian's brother--although Amelia is unsure how it's possible for an immortal to be reborn.

Orion is the antagonist of the series, and is the largest threat to the Wolves lives and world.

Jaceson Alvaro-Breccia

Pack: Breccia
Parents: Aiden Alvaro-Breccia & Tara Quenel-Breccia
Rank: Future Beta

Jace is Amelia's other mate, and the future Beta to the Breccia pack. Jace is a strong leader with a lot of passion for his pack, and a impatient streak to those who don't conform to its ways. He and Amelia have a rocky, on-again, off-again relationship.

He is unaware that Amelia is the Missing Prophet.

Jace is a werewolf.

Adrian Diurnal

Pack: Diurnal (Ganymede)
Parents: Unknown
Rank: Alpha

Adrian is the current Alpha of Diurnal, the largest pack in the Americas. He is Amelia's closest confidante and a major ally in their mission to kill Orion. Adrian became one of Diurnal's youngest Alphas after his brother, Leon, killed his mate, Cynbel.