Owen's jaw clenched. Theo sent a hard stare to the phone.

"Unless and until you try anything I won't", I merely said.

As much as I would want to end him when I see him I can't take chances.

"I hope my daughter is all okay when I see her tomorrow", Massimo warns.

"You can see that tomorrow", I said rolling my eyes.

I ended the call after that.

"So finally it's done", Theo smiled.

"Yes. The day has come", I said softly.

I am anxious and excited.

Excited because I'm going to see the rest of my family soon. Anxious as I was hoping everything goes well.

"I'll make the arrangements. Also, inform Emmett about this so that he can speak to Finn about the security details", Theo said to Owen.

He nods back in understanding.

"I want Sam and his team to be there tomorrow with us. I don't think Massimo will try anything and risk his daughter's life, but I don't trust that man. So we need to be cautious", Theo said seriously.

"Sure. We'll be prepared", Owen nods.

Theo nods thankfully and Owen takes his leave to get to work.

Theo sighed and smiled when his eyes met mine.

"I can't wait", He said.

"Me neither", I smiled.

When will tomorrow come!
_______________________________

Massimo's POV:

I ended the call with Rowan and sighed heavily.

"So? They agree to a place finally?", Luca asked with anticipation.

"They did. The trade's happening tomorrow in America", I said with a look.

Luca cussed loudly.

"I know", I sighed.

"Why America? You could have tried to meet somewhere else. You know we can do close to nothing to them now in that place after losing jurisdiction", Luca complained.

"I know that son. Of course I wanted to meet somewhere else myself. But they wouldn't budge and I care about getting back Nicole only right now", I said seriously.

Luca sighed and nodded in understanding.

"Go ahead and make arrangements for us to leave. Coordinate with Blaze and Kyle", I said standing up and straightening my suit.

"Okay, but where are you going?", Luca asked curiously.

"Gotta line up the prisoners", I said bitterly.

Man I never thought one day I'll be the one yo voluntarily let them go like that.

"You don't have to go Dad. I'll do it or ask someone else to go", Luca frowned a bit.

"No it's fine Luca. I don't want to let them think that my ego's bruised so hard that I can't even face them", I said feeling annoyed already.

Luca sighed, but obviously not liking the fact that I'm going.

I pat his shoulder on my way out of my office. I go straight to the cellar.

The guards bow down in front of me and I ask them to open the last cellar door.

They do as they're told and I walk inside with no expression on my face, something every Don does.

Sebastian looks at me and groans loudly. James glared. Brody rolled his eyes. Charlie sighed in annoyance. Weston didn't spare me a glance.