Chapter 34

Sunday 13th November 20XX

Izuku had finally escaped the interrogation room, his alpha waiting right there with his parents, and he approached them, he had to be face to face with the alpha that had slaved him for as long as he remembered.

Would he finally be getting justice? He hoped.

Katsuki stood in immediate reaction when he sniffed his Omegas pheromones and saw him coming. He didn't look much, he just looked bothered, uncomfortable, relieved and his eyes were puffy.

"How did it go?" Mitsuki questioned with worry that was present in her voice and not leaving until she got a comforting answer that would help ease her worry.

The alpha embraced the Omega and the Omega smiled hugging him back. He peaked out from his alpha's shoulder and smiled gently at them, showing them that he was okay.

"It was...very tense...but then made me feel really comfy..I got emotional and I got really embarrassed" Izuku admitted as he glanced shameful keeping his gaze onto the plain lit floor.

"Don't feel embarrassed, it's okay to get emotional " Katsuki comforted. The two parents shared a look before they smiled, adoring the new changed within their son.

However, there was something else on Katsukis mind, and it stayed there for quite some time no after his Omegas heat had finished its cycle. He was upset no doubt, but they had grown a much closer bond with eachother.

They finally exited the station when a police officer had told them they were aloud to and with that they left together.

Izuku was by the Alphas side and the two parents were right behind.

The alpha looked down and onto the Omegas hand before grabbing it aggressively and taking it into his own warm one's. "It was annoying me how it was just out and waiting" The alpha complained.

He didn't want to be too sweet, but not too mean either. Izuku chuckled as the alpha blushed, he loved hearing that from Izuku, it was the one thing that warmed his heart.

****

The alpha had left Izuku at home, telling him he was going out really quick for something, the alpha left and with that headed to the train station  where he had planned to meet up with Kirishima.

He was earlier than he had thought and he looked down jnto his phone sighing, at least he had pictures of Izuku, pictures of the two kissing, Izuku blushing in his heat. He had alot... he had taken alot.

He was taken it of his photo album as he heard his friend call for him and he threw his phone back into his back pocket.

"Hey man" The red haired alpha approached, Katsuki nodded. And so they began their walk. "Hey" that blond alpha replied back.

"So what's up? You needed me" The alpha kept the conversation flowing. The blond sighed. "Yeah i need your help" He spoke, looking away, he usually never needed help and that took the opposite alpha to show a face of surprise. "Wow, I'm totally gonna take advantage of this moment, what's up?", He spoke a happy tone in his voice.

The blond smiled. His friend was a complete goof and mateless, he hadn't found his Omega yet, but he was going to.

"Well my Omega.." He began, his friend quickly interrupted. "Don't tell me he's pregnant?" He asks slightly worried. The blond could only chuckle.

"Not yet" The alpha responds, his alpha friend gasps before elbowing the other teasingly. "Not yet huh?~" He teases. The two share a good laugh as Katsuki the  proceeds to tell his friend what his mind has constantly been thinking of.

****

10PM

Izuku was awaiting for his alpha, slightly worried, it was past ten and he hadn't returned yet. But the sound of the front door sent him to his feet. He stood and sat back down onto the bed. He'd wait for his alpha here.

Footsteps that ascended the stairs excited Izuku. He sat and sat amd finally just the creak of the door sent him up and onto his knees, he was rather very submissive now. The blond didn't treat him wrong but he just...had gotten so used to it.

As the alpha entered he was surprised to see his Omega on the floor, he smiled lightly, kneeling down. "I took long didn't I?" He asked, Izuku nodded eagerly.

The blond leaned forward pecking the greenettes lips and he smiled. "Thank you for waiting" He appreciated, he assisted his Omega up and with that took off his hoodie and his shirt putting them into the laundry basket.

He approached Izuku, the Omega backing away slightly but then remembering the male won't hurt him. As the alpha grabbed Izuku by the waist, pulling him in, he finally was able to smell his Omegas calming scent.

His nose was now buried in his Omegas neck and he was sniffing whatever scent out he could, but it didn't take him long to smell lust present within his Omega, he backed away.

"You're aroused" the blond stated to only have the Omega blush and look down. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to" Izuku mumbled.

Katsuki cupped Izuku's face in between his hands before he pulled him up to kiss. "You've done nothing wrong" The alpha comforted, he ruffled Izuku's hair and with that headed to his wardrobe.

He took out some shorts and changed. Meanwhile Izuku focused back onto the TV.

Now the Alpha was more than excited. He had everything ready for his plan. He was slightly nervous though, the two of them haven't known eachother for years but..being an Alpha it made them feel much more closer.

As the blond headed to bed, he was tired. He got under the covers, patting the covers in front of him as Izuku hesitantly got in and he cuddled the smaller male into his body.

Now, the alpha could never imagine an empty bed. It would be vast and weird to him.

He was happy with way things were.

•My pet• BakuDeku; OmegaVerseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें