Chapter 12

Izuku had attempted to enjoy breakfast and at least fill his stomach not to lose any more weight than he already has, however, it wasn't good, he was currently throwing up in the bathroom, unable to stomach any food for some unknown reason. The woman rubbed the omegas back and handed him a cup which he gladly took and gulped in an instant. 

For some reason Izuku wasn't able to stomach her food.

''You okay?'' the woman asked, worry present in her voice. Izuku nodded, his body beginning to feel hot and his pheromones escaped. Another heat wave he thought.
It was all new and he wasn't used to, acknowledging the fact that he used to use suppressants for his heats to cover them up and make them less painful. Now he was doing the opposite, forcing his heat to make it more stable.

It was the pain and his anxiousness that was causing the heat to be more severe.
Mitsuki took out her phone as she heard more throwing up and with that dialed the one and only.

The male's phone rand and he fixed his glasses, he put his papers down and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be there soon." He comforted. Lifting himself from his seat he left his office.

Sighing the blonde woman stood up and with that retrieved another glass of water for the Omega, her husband was still sat sipping coffee and they made brief eye contact.
"How's the little one?" Masaru questioned, seeing his wife sigh in frustration he stood walking over to her. "Not good, I'm assuming he's thrown up the contents of that food" she worried, staring into the still water that was sat in the glass. The alpha placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. " Don't worry too much love." He smiled before the sound of a knock at the door sent the two of them alert.

Masaru retrieved the door, greeting the male back into their home before informing him of the current situation.
Meanwhile Mitsuki was sat beside the Omega as she rubbed soothing circles on his now bare back.

"How is he Mitsuki?." The male asked as he kneeled down inspecting Izuku's condition.
"He's thrown the contents of the food I made" Mitsuki replied. Another throwing up sound, and sound of water splashing had filled the bathroom walls.

"You do know there's nothing to worry about?" The male asked as Mitsuki looked and once again seemed to sigh what seemed to only be the hundredth time. "I know...but..I can't help but worry, me and my husband can't go where we want to go today without supervising him..." Mitsuki spoke. The blue haired male smiled, " you two can go, I'll watch over him and wait for your son to return" He suggested, in a way. Mitsuki looked at him as if saying 'really?' But mainly with her eyes and the Beta nodded in agreement.

"It's not a big deal, the two of you don't know much on Omegas, and I don't need the two of you worrying, go and have fun, he's in good hands" The male comforted, Mitsuki smiled before thanking the Beta, she left the bathroom.

Taking out tissue the Beta wiped the Omegas mouth, before smiling, "I'm sure you remember me Izuku" the male spoke, Izuku looked before nodding and shuffling away.
"Don't worry, I'm only supervising you, I don't have anything on me," In evidence the male lefts his hands, turns his pockets inside out and stands up patting himself down. "See?" He smiles as Izuku flushes the toilet.

"I-is this n-normal?..." the Omega mumbles. The beta keeps up his smile, his knees on the floor as he takes off his blazer and applies it to the Omegas shoulders, hiding his body. "Of course, seemingly you've been using suppressants to stop your heats, which can be quiet damaging to your body alone, but this is normal, just more severe'' The beta admits as Izuku let's a wave of heat rush over him.

Izuku's body shivered intensely, tears fell, he didn't want to go through it, the experiences coming back to him, his lips quivered. Iida the beta, frowned in worry, glad he wasn't an alpha knowing that's what he would need at this sensitive moment.

The omega soon felt a feeling of Tranquillity run over him like a fast speeding car, he felt his eyelids droop out of exhaustion, he was in heat but at the same time throwing up made him ready to drop, a voice broke him out of his hazy, sleepy daze, ''let's get you to bed.'' 

Walking up the steps, Izuku was asleep, the beta had carried Izuku up and into Bakugo's room, entering and apologising for doing so when the male was not present at home, he allowed Izuku to sink into the comforting mattress of the bed and with that left.

Meanwhile the beta was sat on the couch downstairs, having his laptop out and completing any remaining work he had. He sighed.

To be continued...

NOTE: BakuDekuSIMPS i've received my first strike and have been basically banned for a week, once i'm back i will post episode ten which is missing, and there will be an Important Authors Note video so please watch it once it's out, VERY important.